Diesel price...

2.2TDI

Veteran Member
⠀⠀
I'm a sucker for petro because of the 2 cent off Mastercard, the points for car washes, and that every time I filled with petro diesel the car seemed to like it better (or its my imagination) but with the shell on Weston being so cheap (relatively), the extra points aren't worth it at petro

TDIFred

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Jetta Sportwagen, 2009, Graphite
229.9 at the BB on Beverly Street. bet someone was messing with the sign because the pump had 129.9

Slowrvr

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Golf Sportwagon
Filled up on the 20th at the Tyendinaga Mohawk speedway station on the way to Halifax for 118/litre. It was 142 all through NB and NS. Filled up on the way home in Quebec at 150.9/litre (at -31)!!

innocentiturbo

TDI
1999.5 Golf TDI, 2003 Golf TDI with 59,000km!!!
A buddy of mine just filled up.......sent me a pic of the pump....$1.139.....

Been like that for awhile, It's just North of Peterborough, between PTBO and Buckhorn, its the Curve Lake Reserve.

Leafsfan

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf Wagon TDI Highline 6MT, Pure White

Wingnut

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta Wagon
Yeah, I once saw a posting of a diesel price at a Costco. They don't sell diesel either. Probably a prank.

geoman

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 tdi jetta wagon
best price around woodstock is $1.266. so, value-minded (read:'cheapskate') that i am, i pump 30l and collect my $1coupon. take in my refill mug for $.99 lg coffee, redeem the coupon & spend a nickel more to cover the tax and enjoy my dark roast(which is surprisingly good!). and if that isn't enough i get a stamp on my coffee club card toward a free coffee. so i guess you could say i'm powered by diesel...driven by caffeine!

Decivox

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf GL Coupe
A buddy of mine just filled up.......sent me a pic of the pump....$1.139.....

Been like that for awhile, It's just North of Peterborough, between PTBO and Buckhorn, its the Curve Lake Reserve.
Is he a First Nation? Sounds like the tax free price.

2.2TDI

Veteran Member
⠀⠀
According to gas buddy, there's 3 stations in that are all for the same price of 1.139

innocentiturbo

TDI
1999.5 Golf TDI, 2003 Golf TDI with 59,000km!!!
lol, he's not status...was just driving up to buckhorn and needed fuel, I'm not sure how the rez works for gas prices here, but when you go across the bridge from Thunder Bay to Fort William Reserve, you get the price that the pumps are set at, last time I was there, the pumps in the city were around the $1.35 while the the reserve pumps were selling at $1.18....all depends on if you want to drive all the way over there I guess.

2.2TDI

Veteran Member
⠀⠀
In Peterborough, gas is around 1.219 and diesel is sitting around 1.359... :|

FASTRAKR

TDI
2000 Jetta TDi
best price around woodstock is $1.266. so, value-minded (read:'cheapskate') that i am, i pump 30l and collect my $1coupon. take in my refill mug for $.99 lg coffee, redeem the coupon & spend a nickel more to cover the tax and enjoy my dark roast(which is surprisingly good!). and if that isn't enough i get a stamp on my coffee club card toward a free coffee. so i guess you could say i'm powered by diesel...driven by caffeine!
Where are you pulling this off?

geoman

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 tdi jetta wagon
sorry 4 the late response fastrakr. the 7/11 in woodstock(now $1.306) is the scene of the crime. is anyone aware of any other 7/11s in the gta that sell diesel? fwiw, 2 stations in thamesford(former hwy 2 east of london) are @ $1.289

TDI smile

Veteran Member
Edmonton, Alberta (b4 BC - LOWER MAINLAND = Chilli
TDI
2002 TDI (ALH) with 513,000 km. First Owner and very happy... No Problems, never left us stranded on the Highway. Average useage is about between under 4 ltr. and 5 ltr. Normal longdistance travel: 4.1/100
Beginning of the year everything in BC goes UP, UP and away..... $ 1.349 at ESSO

LNXGUY

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'05 Jetta TDI Wagon
Diesel is also home heating oil, so it's really not surprising that once the really cold weather gets here the prices start to rise.

2.2TDI

Veteran Member
⠀⠀
We shouldn't really be upset... I cringed when I shelled out 1.89 per liter for gas back home... and to think diesel was 2.01 at that time and that's rather cheap compared to other countries in the EU. I'll pay 1.35 a liter all day and hope to never have to see EU prices here :)