BioD in Overland Park/Kansas City KS

1inhiding

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 JSW Black on Black, 6spd
Hi All, I'll be moving to Overland Park, Kansas for six weeks this fall, and I'm wondering if anyone knows where to pick up some BioD. I've tried searching the net, to no avail. I'd prefer B100...thanks for any info!
-Geoff

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
I do recall seeing a listing for biodiesel in Lenexa. It turned out to be a small storefront in a strip mall that couldn't have had better than 5 gallon pails. I never did manage to get there while they were open for business.
It was just off Renner Rd., i.I.r.c. I could see the Motel6 where I was staying across the interstate from the location's parking lot.
That was about 2 years ago.

BruhahaX

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 JSW
Are we talking around 435 and renner area?

I must have missed it if thats the case.

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
That's the location. I think that it was an agricultural supply store of some sort. Not like an Agway or Tractor Supply, just a little store front. They might no longer be in business. I think that I got the address from biodiesel.org.

BruhahaX

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 JSW
I found an agriculture supplier in lenexa, a company called Soygold based out of omaha, ne. tracked down their phone number to some office park in another part of lenexa. according to their website, they sell bio.

Im going to call them on monday and hopefully they will sell me one of those 5 gal pales or somthing to that effect.