www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Order your TDIClub merchandise and help support TDIClub

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Private TDI Items for Sale/Wanted

Private TDI Items for Sale/Wanted VW TDI/Diesel related items for wanted and for sale by private individuals. Group Buys and commercial posts should be in the "Vendor & GroupBuy" section.

Old April 23rd, 2012, 12:24   #46
williamgd2
Veteran Member

TDI(s): 2010 Jetta
Fuel Economy: 50 mpg at 65mph with no a/c

I have been trying to contact Naviservice.com.pl for a order I placed on Feb4 2012 for a dynaudio amp wiring harness and I never recieved http://naviservice.com.pl/?item=169&lang=en Got back to me by email 2weeks ago asking for my paypal email so they could send me a refund. I gave it to them over and over trying to get my money back for the order I placed .They never sent me a refund or any other reply.That is no way to run a business or treat a customer.Do not do business with http://naviservice.com.pl/?item=169&lang=en They ripped me off and I am sure there are others who have been ripped off too. I have been doing business online for 16 years and have never had a problem with a purchase like this one. UPDATE naviservice.com.pl sent me a refund through Paypal today 8+ months later I got my refund. Too bad I had to post all over the internet to finally get my money.

Last edited by williamgd2; September 25th, 2012 at 12:04. Reason: update
williamgd2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2012, 19:29   #47
Toby_B
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomJD View Post
I bought from Tony_B
Date of Transaction: April 2012
Comments: I bought the front center console for my MKIV. It was in great shape and exactly as described. Shipping was promt and prices were reasonable. Great person to buy from.
glad to help.
Toby_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2012, 20:07   #48
williamgd2
Veteran Member

I am a disabled single father bringing up 3 kids on my own and naviservice.com.Pl took $185.00 from my family for a purchase made on there site on Feb 4th they never sent the purchase and won't refund my families money.several emails sent with the reciept attached they never respond.
Old May 3rd, 2012, 09:10   #49
p377y7h33f
Veteran Member

hmm, this thread doesn't seem as popular as it should be. with thousands of transactions that happened on tdiclub, there's not even 50 posts?
p377y7h33f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2012, 16:03   #50
williamgd2
Veteran Member

This makes 50. Possitive sale of VW BLUETOOTH MODULE MODEL# BE 9450 SUPPORTS VOICE CONTROL to Ebay member shnellone. Great buyer and I believe he is a member here.Most all of my dealings are very possitive except when I unwittinglly deal with a shady company
Old May 3rd, 2012, 19:41   #51
tikal
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 37 MPG (~ 45% city)

Folks:

I have a positive story to share. It is with p377y7h33f. I was looking for the upper booster pipe for my 02 Golf and he came through with one in good shape and well packaged/shipped. The price was very fair in my view. No problem with Paypal. So thank you sir!
tikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2012, 19:49   #52
p377y7h33f
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikal View Post
Folks:

I have a positive story to share. It is with p377y7h33f. I was looking for the upper booster pipe for my 02 Golf and he came through with one in good shape and well packaged/shipped. The price was very fair in my view. No problem with Paypal. So thank you sir!
thanks, Samandar. i can only add that the transaction went smooth both ways. quick payment and great communication!
p377y7h33f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2012, 21:00   #53
AndyBees
Veteran Member

Default Sellers and Buyers ..........please post Feedback!

p377y7h33f ...........seems a lot of people don't know about the feed back sticky. I've ask several to post feed-back and they didn't seem to understand what I was talking about.

Anyway!
Purchased an ALH Intake from p377y7h33f (damn, how did you come up with that name?)

Transaction: was great
Shipping: Heck, I don't know....it seemed to be here very quick!
Condition: Dirty, just like he said (no surprise)
Satisfied: Heck yes!
Price: Gees! I bought, thus, it must have been reasonable, cause I am as tight as the bark on a hickory tree!
Would I deal with him again: Heck yes! Give me a good deal, though!
Old May 10th, 2012, 20:50   #54
jetta ,97

Fuel Economy: Very good

p377y7h33f,

100% positive feed back.
Very nice guy , I would deal with him again.
ECU TUNING-TDTUNING Authorized Dealer
MK6 Needle Sweep,MK5 with MK6 Cluster
jetta ,97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 19:13   #55
AndyBees
Veteran Member

CTD01 ........... 100% positive

Purchased an ALH Head
Transaction: was great
Shipping: Record time from Connecticut to Kentucky
Condition: Exactly as he described
Satisfied: Yes
Price: Very reasonable (actually, I paid him less than he priced it....he didn't say anything but still shipped [a follow-up check will be sent to him])
Would I deal with him again: Yes ..........100% positive
Old May 12th, 2012, 18:19   #56
Sideoiler
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: Best Tankful: 63 mpg

I bought from: joeperry25
I purchased: VCDS KII-USB.
Date of Transaction: May 8, 2012.
Comments: Thanks for the smooth transaction, secure packing, and fast shipping.
'03 Jetta TDI GLS Wagon | 156k | RC2 | DBW PP520 | .658 5th | DG Panzer Plate | DG Sigma 5 Speed Short Shifter | H&R Touring Cup Kit | SRS Rear Sway Bar | Nicktane 1 Micron Fuel Filter | Rieger Illuminated Shift Knob | PhatNoise | Heated Seat Retrofit | DRL-1 Module | HID Headlight Retrofit
Sideoiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2012, 16:24   #57
tikal
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 37 MPG (~ 45% city)
Thumbs up Great sale transaction with Dann!

Today (5/23/12) I said goodbye to my 2002 Golf TDI and at the same time I am very happy that it is going to a person that appreciates and cares about this technology: danngreen . Great person to deal with, indeed! As I said to him, I hope everybody's car selling/buying experience is as enjoyable as it was ours :-)

Enjoy the ride, Dann, and that great manual shift. I will be missing it a bit (I have now an automatic 2004 Passat for the family).

Samandar
tikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 08:53   #58
danngreen

^^
Thanks Samandar!
I also had a great experience buying the Golf, meeting him, and driving it home to Austin. He's taken meticulous car of the vehicle and I intend to continue that.
Pretty happy right now, just driving around
danngreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 20:34   #59
jkornbread

Fuel Economy: 48-52

I bought from: Snadam
I purchased: VCDS HEX and Mini Laptop.
Date of Transaction: May 19, 2012.
Comments: Talk about service! Exactly as described, very well packaged and holy h*ll that was fast! Money sent sunday new toy arrived in mail Wednesday! Thank you!

In need of reasonably priced ALH motor for my Samurai!
jkornbread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2012, 03:42   #60
SparkyTDI
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 41-51

Bought a Complete PD150 Kit from RyanP for my B-day Gave me great deal, and OMG SUPER FAST Shipping! I had it in a week!! A+ for RyanP thanks buddy!
SparkyTDI is offline   Reply With Quote