• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

A few quarts of ToofTek oil FS...

bhtooefr

TDIClub Enthusiast, ToofTek Inventor
TDI
None

Oh yes, the newest oil on the block is here...

TOOFTEK!

It's a 505.01 oil, made from soybeans, so it is great for the planet, and it is great for your TDI! (after transesterification)

Only $9.99 per quart shipped to your doorstep!

Oh, and unlike those hooligans over at Biodiesel Brakes Systems, we actually have PRODUCT. No vaporware, just product here at TOOFTEK. :)

Last edited:

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
I have told you before, and I'll tell you again. At Biodiesel Brakes Systems, several of our products are available for sale though your preexisting network of biodiesel filling stations! Such products include:

*Biodiesel Brake Fluid
*Biodiesel Engine Coolant
*Biodiesel Washer Fluid
...and of course,
*Biodiesel Car Wash

Our BioDiesel Engine Oil is usually around $3.50/gallon, just FYI. :p

bhtooefr

TDI
None
But your BioDiesel Engine Oil isn't a 505.01 oil, now, is it?

TOOFTEK is a 505.01 oil. So there. My oil is better than yours.

Oh, and I ordered one of your total conversion kits, the ones that you said would seal the whole engine bay, and fill everything with biodiesel. I never got it! :mad:

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ex- 1996 wagon, ex-2000 Jetta
Ahhh, Mr. ToofTek, your letter of certification from Herr Panzer, please....

VeeDubTDI

TDI
My dearest bhtooefr, I apologize for the delay! Next time I see you I will bring some spray foam and 50 gallons of our finest biodiesel for your Miata!!

bhtooefr

TDI
None
Certification? I certify that TOOFTEK is a 505.01 oil!

That's all the certification that's necessary. And, not only that, I warrant that it's a 505.01 oil!

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
bhtooefr said:
Certification? I certify that TOOFTEK is a 505.01 oil!
How so? Did you submit a sample to VAG for their in-house, black box durability test that nobody else performs :cool:

bhtooefr

TDI
None
I am awaiting test results from VAG as I type this message.

Oh, and VeeDubTDI, nice try. Now, you're just going to try not to see me, so you can keep your word, and not give me the conversion kit!

And, had I known it was spray foam, I wouldn't have bought it! That's some shoddy quality!

Bob_Fout

Oil Wanker
TDI
2003 Jetta - Alaska Green (sold) / 2015 GTI 2.0T
Can this 505.01 oil be used as a fuel? I hear much about SVO kits!

bhtooefr

TDI
None
It's a 505.01 oil, use it however you want to! I don't care how you use it, as long as you buy it!

VeeDubTDI

TDI
bhtooefr, it is only the highest quality spray foam!!

bhtooefr

TDI
None
Oh, for all of you that want to profit from the juggernaut that is TOOFTEK, we're also opening up the revolutionary TOOFTEK MARKETING SYSTEM!

Simply pay me or any other licensed TOOFTEK dealer the low, low monthly sum of $9.99/month, and you can also be a licensed TOOFTEK dealer!

nicklockard

Torque Dorque
TDI
SOLD 2010 Touareg Tdi w/factory Tow PCKG
Does it "meet and exceed" the VWAG 505.01 standard?

Will it void my warranty?

Last edited:

Jeffromart

BANNED justler alias
TDI
As the official Vice President, CFO and CIO of Biodiesel Brakes Systems, I would like to inform our past, present and future customers that all of our products are now 505/506.* compliant. Our products can be freely mixed between transmission, engine, fuel tank, power steering and brake systems without voiding any warranty, EVER.

We even offer products in various colors so you can mix and match as you please to decorate your engine bay!

Do not be fooled by other companies such as ToofTek trying to fool you out of your money by using products as out-dated as 505.01 certified oil.

When you want to take your environmental conciousness to the next level, even at the risk of killing babies and small children, choose Biodiesel Brakes Company.

This message approved has been approved by the Justler for TDIClub President foundation.

bhtooefr

TDI
None
505/506.*?

Hah.

You have no idea what the next TOOFTEK product will be, do you?

MOGolf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Golf GLS TDI Reflex silver, rough road suspension and steel skid plate, 2004 Passat Variant, Candy White, rough road suspension and geared balanced shaft module, and much, much more. 2016 LR RR HSE TD6, 2019 Jaguar I-PACE
dieseldorf said:
How so? Did you submit a sample to VAG for their in-house, black box durability test that nobody else performs :cool:
I towed a sample over to VAG for him, with a stop at Solihull for old times sake. ;)

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
MOGolf said:
I towed a sample over to VAG for him, with a stop at Solihull for old times sake. ;)

All 30 litres that are required for the compliance sequence :confused:

bhtooefr

TDI
None
30 liters?

The VAG Testing Facility told me they only needed one quart!

I'm going to be getting the report from them tonight...

MOGolf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Golf GLS TDI Reflex silver, rough road suspension and steel skid plate, 2004 Passat Variant, Candy White, rough road suspension and geared balanced shaft module, and much, much more. 2016 LR RR HSE TD6, 2019 Jaguar I-PACE
dieseldorf said:
All 30 litres that are required for the compliance sequence :confused:
I started off with 30L so that I had a good chance of the 1 quart needed actually making it there. You know how his vehicles leaked? Well, his packaging of the sample....

That should explain why it was towed and not carried inside. ;)

bhtooefr

TDI
None
Also, Jeffromart, you seem to underestimate our product development system.

Here's a screenshot from our state-of-the art product development system:

MOGolf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
It's a liter for right hand drive cars only.