2009 tdi project

Vwraph

TDI
2009 jatte wagon tdi
Hello im new to this site im been puting together this car im 1/4 into project im delete egr,dpf im trying to start the engine but it wont start im getting code p2632 and pump is not running only the back one. i found the relay location i ck power is ok, it only run on if i jump it . Can any body help

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
Do you have VCDS? If not, you are working blind. With VCDS you can run output tests and run each fuel pump independently and probably figure out what is wrong. If you don't have VCDS, you should probably get it or find someone near you who has it that is willing to help. This thread might help you find someone with VCDS: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=296841

Have Fun!

Don

P.S. It is also possible to "hot wire" the fuel pumps to test them. Instructions to do this are near the bottom of this procedure. http://www.myturbodiesel.com/wiki/fuel-filter-replacement-2009-vw-jetta-golf-jsw-and-audi-a3-tdi/
However, this only tests the pump and not the electronics that controls them.

Vwraph

TDI
2009 jatte wagon tdi
Sorry Happy new year to every body ,yes I have vw scan tool i did the test only rear pump runs the front dont run i ck the input to relay is not there im think is a open wire but i dont know were is coming from does any body has clue ,

Vwraph

TDI
2009 jatte wagon tdi
Ok I found the open wire but is not a open wire I think is missing a y connetions, I jump the wire from Ecm T60 pin 15 to T10 pin 1 and code p2632 went away and the front fuel pump is running does any body has picture by the left headlight with cjaa engine.

Vwraph

TDI
2009 jatte wagon tdi
Hello again does any body has engine harness for sale ,part# 03L972619m

Last edited:

Vwraph

TDI
2009 jatte wagon tdi
Let me asked coolairvw does any other sensor prevent from engine starting I dont have the two 02s or the ext pressure sensor or turbo control valve I need to start engine before I send the ecm to be flash sorry my writing bad

Clydetdi

TDI
2002VW Golf
2002 Golf TDI repair or replace engine?

I have a 2002 Golf TDI that I purchased new. It has a manual trans with lots of new parts (turbo, clutch, alternator). The engine went out and the mechanic disassembled it and showed me the damaged valves. He claimed it would need a replacement engine as there might be damage to the cylinder walls (that was not evident to me). I really liked my Golf, but I have put so much money into it in the last 10,000 miles I am wondering whether to go a head and try and fix or just sell it for parts. while in the mechanics custody, some one ripped out the front VW emblem and damaged the front grill. A minor cost compared to the engine issue. He did not assume responsibility for that so I had him return it to me. I have several questions for veteran TDI members and mechanics.
1. Can the valves be repaired without pulling the engine?
2. How would I check for more than valve damage?
3. If I were to replace the engine-better to buy used engine or rebuild it myself. I have a moderate level of mechanical skill and many tools necessary for the job such as engine hoist, engine stand, pneumatic tools, etc.
4. Do I need to get the computer program to get running? How much does it cost?
5. Other than a slight rock ding on the hood, the car is in very good shape. What would it be worth sold as is? Any info would be helpful-thanks.

Vwraph

TDI
2009 jatte wagon tdi
Well how many miles do have , you can remove the head in the car

Vwraph

TDI
2009 jatte wagon tdi
Did your timing belt broke or you drop a valve can you show picture of the head and cylinder where valve problem

Vwraph

TDI
2009 jatte wagon tdi
Or find a used engine with bad crank change parts around to make one engine and the only thin you need is gasket and ring bearing

Clydetdi

TDI
2002VW Golf
It did drop a valve and I was told it probably related to a failed injector. The head was put back on so I can't get a picture until I take it apart again.. It appeared to be only one damaged valve.