Random Pics of the 2012 Fest

TDiSkater

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW DSG Salsa Red
who had the 2 red mkvi jsw's with the rear bumper hatch protectors??
I'm the other with the bumper guard. Thanks to the 19 year old cutie that rolled into me at a light when she dropped her cell. Put a bolt impression from her plate right at the curve of the bumper. Works great to cover the minor damage and protect the bumper.

Last edited:

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI

BeetleGo

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
5-door, 5-speed Golf GLS replaced BeetleGo.
I know what you mean, Zip. I was even registered and all, but a family emergency trumped my car's extended life! Next time, for sure!

AndyBees

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta TDI, Silver 2000 Jetta TDI (sold), '84 Vanagon with '02 ALH engine
Finally, we have uploaded/downloaded the rest of the pics that we took at the Fest. It is now almost 3:00 am. So, due to such a late hour, I will post the pics tomorrow night.

I think we have about 45 more to post!

tothemax

Top Post Dawg
TDI
TDIs: 2003 Jetta, 2016 Q5 3.0
AWESOME Pics... tnx for sharing... whish I coudl have been there... particularly for the carting event.. .looked like it was blast... Love to see the pics and some familiar faces and cars...

AndyBees

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta TDI, Silver 2000 Jetta TDI (sold), '84 Vanagon with '02 ALH engine
More pics

I do apologize for not following thru with posting these pics sooner.

Okay, since I do not know everyone, I'll not attempt to label/identify..... maybe an exception or two. Anyway, keeping with the title of this Thread, the photos will be strickly random.

AndyBees

Top Post Dawg
TDI
More pics........

More pics........at the Kart-to-Kart Go-cart event Saturday evening...... in Sterling Heights, Michigan..:D

AndyBees

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Awards and recognitions ............. (sorry, but I think I missed at least one presentation) Also, as I stated previously, I'll not attempt to name people and recognize the awards (trophies)

AndyBees

Top Post Dawg
TDI
And the END ...............

Awards continued ......

Thanks to everyone........ I was certainly humbled! AndyBees ...

What is it? ..... it's a VW ....... natural Peace Sign!

Not just a VW .......... a VW Diesel ........ a TDI

Hey ........... see you all next year!:D

Thanks to all those who volunteered their precious time......and, to Fred and all the TDI family! Hope to see you all next year.....