www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > VW TDI Discussion Areas > TDI Power Enhancements

TDI Power Enhancements Discussions about increasing the power of your TDI engine. i.e. chips, injectors, powerboxes, clutches, etc. Handling, suspensions, wheels, type discussion should be put into the "Upgrades (non TDI Engine related)" forum. Non TDI vehicle related postings will be moved or removed. Please note the Performance Disclaimer.

Old Yesterday, 15:34   #46
MAXRPM
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 57 mpg driving like a granny on HWY-5 from LA to SF

I received Turbo from E. Europe it looks really nice, it's got an ALH exhaust manifold attached to it, turbo brings the V band and drain hose ready to mate up to block and exhaust, so far so good now i need to install it and put it to the test, I will try to post pic of it, as long as I can figure out how to upload it here again, it's been such a long time since I posted pics here, I should have my Jetta running by next week after trying to figure out who can do my downpipe and air duct pipe from air box. and intercooler pipe.

by the way alh engine looks great no debri went into cylinder and nothing bent as far as I can see.
Old Yesterday, 17:45   #47
3L3M3NT
Veteran Member

It's great to hear that you got the turbo. Who did you buy it from?

As far as putting up pictures on here, the easiest site I've found is https://imgur.com/
They make it pretty easy to upload pictures from your computer(I wouldn't know about from your phone, since I prefer my dual 22" monitors over a 5" screen ) and then you can click the down arrow to "get share links" and then just copy the BBCode (forums) link and you're all set to paste the picture in your post.

Hopefully you can find some or a shop to help get everything plumed for the new turbo.

Awesome news about the runaway not being as bad as it could be.
Firefox fix
RTDI Build Thread
3L3M3NT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:15   #48
MAXRPM
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 57 mpg driving like a granny on HWY-5 from LA to SF

I bought from Profiturbo from Poland nice guys they stay in touch and give you updates on turbo and also great info about performance on other turbos as well.

I still have to test it though, I am already in contact with a muffler shop for the pipes, Ecu is on its way back to me with the remap, so I'll keep you posted.