Just got the Malone Stage 3 Tune on my ALH VE

98rzvr6

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf 4dr TDI
Hey guys so I finally got the stage 3 Malone Tune from Andrew at fixmyvw.com. First and foremost, Andrew is a pleasure to work with. Awesome customer service, responded to my emails almost immediately and shipped it out that day and it was at my first door step 2 days later. Thank you Andrew

Now the tune, I purchased the Bosio Sprint nozzles a while ago from somebody and I didnt get them tested or anything so I just installed them the way they are. Got the tune installed today with Dynamic EGR and Dynamic Idle, Wooowww I love ittttttttttt. The car pulls so much harder and pulls pretty much all the way to the red line. I am so glad that i got it, for 350 bucks, you cannot go wrong with this. 2nd gear actually pulls your neck back a little bit and 3rd gear and 4th gear are just amazing. I personally love 4th gear the most, it seems to pull the hardest in 4th Gear.

I will comment back by next week sometime on the MPG status, I have about 250 miles in this tank with the stock tune so about 400 of it will be with the tune so I am very excited to see the difference.

98rzvr6

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf 4dr TDI
Ahahaha Yeah I know the clutch is coming, I just hope it lasts till Summer. its too damn cold out

JDSwan87

Black Swamp Thing
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI, 5 speed Lagoon Blue Metallic(sold); 2005 Jetta TDI Wagon auto
Your clutch will be next, I installed PP520 nozzles on my ALH and I noticed slippage in 4th immediately if I floored it. Put a SBC St2 Daily in and all is right in the world now...

98rzvr6

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf 4dr TDI
Just to add to the review, if you are experiencing Cold start problems like i was, the dynamic idle will definitely fix that. My car always started but it would take a good 5-8 seconds to start on very cold days and once it does start, it just sounded terrible like I was forcing it to start. After i did the dynamic idle, it started on the very first crank, not even the slightest hesitation or anything, I freaking love it. One less problem to worry about