2004 PASSAT TDi GLS FOR SALE

digger72x

TDI
2004 Passat TDI
2004 PASSAT GLS TDi FOR SALE. GREEN VALLEY, AZ $3395

Wife was recently diagnosed with cancer and wanted a convertible so I bought her one. Now I need to sell our Passat. I am an 83 year old senior, considered a fairly good mechanic by friends and neighbors. Have owned it for 6 years, bought it with 132,467 miles. Fortunately the previous owner had installed the balance shaft/oil pump modification, replaced the front struts, and all control arms and bushings. At 199,579 miles I had the timing belt, water pump, thermostat and serpentine belt replaced. At 239,310 I replaced the passenger side axel (had previously at 215,230 replaced the driver side axel). New brake pads at 203,071. Interior has one blemish a small worn spot on side of driver seat. I repaired it with an iron on upholstery patch. Looks OK but is still there. Body and paint are very good with no rust, no paint blemishes, no sun damage, and no dents. Black and dark grey cloth interior with steel grey paint on exterior. Has all the Passat deluxe extras including power windows and mirrors, AM/FM/CD/TAPE Monsoon Stereo, Moon/Sun roof, mag wheels, original owners Manuals with factory original leather binder. Text me at 916-801-6999 for pictures. Can't figure out how to get them on this add. Full set of pictures on Craigs List I believe $3395 is a fair price but will consider offers

Last edited:

Mike in Anchorage

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Touareg Lux, 2015 Golf Sportwagen SE, new 4 Sept 2017;2009 VW Jetta TDI Sportwagen (Ruby) sold to VW on 22 SEP 2017
Sorry to hear of the diagnosis. Hoping it all goes well. I'm not so interested in the car, but telling the color of the exterior and interior will be helpful. Also options. A GLS probably has a sunroof and nice sound system. Does it have heated seats? Fog lights, etc? Of course any pics will be worth lots of words . . .

digger72x

TDI
2004 Passat TDI
Thanks for the suggestions. Yes it has premium "Monsoon" stereo with AM/FM/CD/TAPE, moonroof/ sun roof, power mirrors, power windows, and all the original owner manuals in the original leather binder. I have pictures but couldn't figure out how to download them before I ran out of time. I will try again.