02 Jetta white smoke/ miss

Kyleig

TDI
2001 Jetta
Need some insight...long story short, turbo shaft sheared,(but no fins cam off) motor tried to run away but I caught it before it even got passed 3k. Went with a Xman vnt 20. I’m on Malone stage 4, .216, an everything to support it. Ran great before the turbo went. Now it starts right up idles good but once any throttle is opened it gets rough and I’m getting white smoke that’s very strong of diesel. Timing is good, on the green line like it was before, IQ is 3.8, no codes. Hasn’t gone down the road yet. If I rev it and let off it runs rough like it’s missing for a few seconds then smooths out. It never hydro locked and it didn’t seem like a pile of oil went into the motor. I drained about a pint or a little more out of the intercooler. Had the injectors checked out an their all good. Attempting a compression test but none of my adapters fit the injector hole or the glow plug. The numbers on the mass air and map sensors don’t seem right, according to Ross tech they are not.

To me it seems like it’s just dumping fuel into it. It’s always possible it bent a rod but I doubt it.

What’s everyone using to check compression?

Mass air specifies is 465 mg/str at idle
Mass air actual is 515

Map is showing 819 at idle. And goes down when I rev it.