2004 Volkswagen Golf TDI GLS - $3,500

559GoLF

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Golf TDI GLS
I am going to be open and honest to any of my fellow members criticism. I have a 2004 Golf TDI GLS for sale. This car is a 1.9L BEW engine. It currently has 46,000 miles and some change on the original motor.

I will preface with this: I bought the car from a gentleman in the Army. He told me he bought it from an estate sale in Alabama, so there was some bad seals that he had been chasing due to the fact that the car had sat for 3 years. I got a great deal on the car, or so I thought. My current mindset. I am done spending money on this car. The exterior is in good condition, no major dents, definitely needs a good cleaning and a polish. The front bumper needs to be replaced and the drivers side front fender. Everything works in this car. Super Fun to drive!!! I will list all the repairs I have done to the vehicle, please feel free to comment and leave feedback as to your thoughts.

Pros:
Replaced Camshaft Seal
Replaced Crankshaft Seal
Replaced Timing Belt
Replaced Water Pump
Replaced Battery
BRAND NEW Bridgestone Potenza 205/40 R17 on Audi Fat Fives
Replaced Main Bearings
Replaced Rod Bearings
Replaced Turbo

Cons:
The Check Engine Light is on for a Mass Airflow Sensor, currently can't pass emissions

Asking $3,500 due to the low mileage and all the repairs I performed on the engine.

Last edited: