VW blues. I don't have the blues I want to know about colors.

get dustd

TDI
2000 jetta gls tdi
My window sticker and vin at the VW tell me my car is Atlantic blue. It is a 2000 jetta. Can someone tell me what that color code is or if there was another name for that color? I am looking for body panels/touch up paint and it seems hard to find. They seem to have a lot of different blue colors. I am confused thanks for some help with this. At least the color code would be nice. -Joe

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
A lot of paint places also have a "gun" of some type that they can put up against the car and read the color. This may help some if you have faded color.

RacerTodd

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf TDI
My window sticker and vin at the VW tell me my car is Atlantic blue. It is a 2000 jetta. Can someone tell me what that color code is or if there was another name for that color? I am looking for body panels/touch up paint and it seems hard to find. They seem to have a lot of different blue colors. I am confused thanks for some help with this. At least the color code would be nice. -Joe
It should be Atlantic Blue Pearl, color code is LC5H. Check the sticker to verify.
I got my touch up paint from Paintscratch.com (www.paintscratch.com.

JB05

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Golf,2005,anthracite blue
I bought touch-up paint in aerosol cans from Automotivetouchup, on line. Smaller, brush applicator containers are also available as well as clear coat. The paint is acrylic urethane.