Monthly Grand River Brewing GTG

j_martell

Veteran Member
TDI
Reflex Silver 2006 Jetta GLS TDI Wagon
Just pick a spot somewhat center to most.....im good with the GTA and west. Also not well versed in ""places with ample free parking" in the GTA. I think BP, or the likes would be the best bet for parking and seating

nkgagne

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Sportwagen 6M, 2006 Golf GLS TDI (sold)
Just pick a spot somewhat center to most.....im good with the GTA and west. Also not well versed in ""places with ample free parking" in the GTA. I think BP, or the likes would be the best bet for parking and seating

BP on Pinebush is fine for parking. That strip mall complex seems to be a magnet for idiot drivers, so take extra care heading in & out.

j_martell

Veteran Member
TDI
Sunday the 30th? I'm tentatively in....I'll go pitch it to the boss after the frustration of trying to fish network cable through my f***in house wears off.....:mad:.....is there an angrier smiley? That won't cut it....

mjhandy

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Touareg TDI
Sunday the 30th? I'm tentatively in....I'll go pitch it to the boss after the frustration of trying to fish network cable through my f***in house wears off.....:mad:.....is there an angrier smiley? That won't cut it....
Running cat6? gawd. I've got poweline networking, not great but works, kinda.

j_martell

Veteran Member
TDI
Running cat6? gawd. I've got poweline networking, not great but works, kinda.

No, Just CAT5E.....gave up....its ran but not nearly as hidden as I had hoped for
:(

and, I'm out for today, only day off this week and I have a ton of stuff to attempt to take care of...Have fun guys

PEACEKEEPER

TDI
MK4 TDI WAGON GLS
Not happy about it but I am out too. Farewell party for my nephew who is off to Scotland to school for two years so sadly not enough time to do both today. Sorry gents. Next month is a priority.

Cesar F.

TDI
2001 and 2011 Jetta Highline
Trying to bring this thread back to life, wondering if we can do a GTG (when weather permits).
Somewhere in GTA?