Looking to Trade: 1991 Audi 80 quattro near Buffalo, NY

Double J

TDI
97 B4 TDi
Long story short: Looking to trade my old 1991 Audi 80 quattro for another interesting/useful vehicle.
Here is the condensed story of how I acquired and kept my old 80q around: A friend of mine picked this car up back in 2004 from a friend. It had some damage to the left quarter panel so we fixed it up, and I liked it so much, that I bought it off of him. Through the the following years, I drove it daily for a while, then drove it daily as a winter car and finally gave it to my Dad to use as a winter daily while his Miata was in storage for the past 2 years. I have had a few fender benders in it, even fixed the damage once, but haven't put forth the effort to improve its appearance for the past few years. Frankly I love the old car, but I am ready to move on to a new project. I am not really looking to sell the car outright. I am more interested in seeing what people come up with to barter.
Here is the vital information about the car:
-The odometer reads 169xxx. It is not accurate. Sometimes the speedo and tach stop working, so I swaped another cluster in for a while. Then that one completely failed and I went back to this one. I would guess the actual miles are about 10K higher than this.
-It appears that the fuel pump is failing. Dad said that it would act up when he let the fuel level drop below 1/4. When it would stall out, he would reach under the car and tap on the fuel pump with a pipe a few times, and the car would promptly fire back up. If I were to keep the car, I would definitely replace it.
-There is some clunking coming from the front suspension/steering. I would address it before driving it too much.
-I took out the AC condenser a long time ago.
-It has a very nice sounding Stebro exhaust.
-I have a set of 15" Borbet Type Hs with fairly whipped Yokohama AVS ES100s on them at my parents house in EA. You can have them along with the car.
-Currently mounted on the car are a set of OEM basketweaves that are pearl white from another 80q. The tires are a set of Nokian Hakka 2s with tons of tread left. This combined with the AWD make it pretty fantastic in the winter.
-The 5 cyl engine is not extremely powerful, but runs well and leaks nothing.
-All of the power windows work, and so does the manual crank sunroof.
-The interior could use a good cleaning.
-Inspection is good until Jan 2012
-Front brake pads and rotors new this past fall. Rear rotor need to be replaced.
-Dad had a wheel bearing replaced last year. I couldn't tell you which one it was.
-Cruise control does not work.
-ABS does work!
-Has Quattro sport seats. These are pretty rare.
-Has a pretty nice Alpine CD/MP3 player with aux input
-Floors are very solid.
-European headlights
Title is signed and ready to go. It is not registered right now, so you really can't drive it past my driveway.
As far as trades are concerned, here is what I will consider:
-Interesting cars (manual trans prefered, but if it interesting enough, I will consider automatics. I am not partial, offer up your Domestics, Euros or Asians!)
-Vehicles that are good on fuel
-Old diesels
-Pickups or SUVs (Hitches a big plus!)(these don't necessarily have to be good on fuel)
-ATVs
-Snowmobiles
-Enclosed snowmobile trailers
-Tools
-Yard shed
-Anything else you can come up with. Shoot me an email. The worst that can happen is I say that I am not interested. Don't be afraid to attach some pics!
mautejj@yahoo.com
And now for the pictures!

Double J

TDI
97 B4 TDi
No one has anything interesting or handy to trade? I'm pretty open to offers. I'd love a solid, but ugly rabbit pickup or old diesel anything.

Vdub_Love

TDI
Hoping to own one.
These are fun when they are upkept with original parts I used to own one back in the late 90s back in Europe.