VW Scirocco

andyd68

TDI
VW Scirocco GT TDi 2010
Hi all,

I thought that you North American folks would like to see my latest car from the VW TDi stable.

Its a 2010 Scirocco GT with the 170 bhp CR turbo diesel engine. I've had it for about 4 months now and its quite possibly the best car I've ever owned. Here's a few pics...

Before the 'Roc I had a 2009 Golf GT TDi so here's a couple of photos of it as well

I also own this as well for to satisfy my petrolhead cravings - 2006 Golf R32

alberg

Veteran Member
TDI
1.6 Tdi CR
Very Nice.
This is the first time I see one that color
And I´m from the country where they are build, Portugal:D

leicaman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Golf TDI SE, 2005 TDI GLS, RIP
Man that is one sweet looking coupe. Would you not want to strangle, the DOT, the EPA and VW all at the same time? Goodness. Then they whine that they aren't selling enough cars... Geesh.

andyd68

TDI
VW Scirocco GT TDi 2010
Man that is one sweet looking coupe. Would you not want to strangle, the DOT, the EPA and VW all at the same time? Goodness. Then they whine that they aren't selling enough cars... Geesh.
Thanks leicaman.

There's about a 4/5 month wait for a new 'rocco here in the UK.

BigMig

TDI
9n3 Polo 1.9 sportline PD130 (96kw)
Man that is seriously not cool you guys get all the wicked stuff while we are left with the scraps. Very nice rides by the way

REDNECKDZL

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta, 2015 Jetta, 1984 Wabbit TD, 1986 RX7 waiting on AHU swap
i hate you, JK

that is sweet, now i remember what i was supposed to do when i was in sweden, take a rocco for a spin

alberg

Veteran Member
TDI
1.6 Tdi CR
Man that is seriously not cool you guys get all the wicked stuff while we are left with the scraps. Very nice rides by the way
Wait a minute, you mean that you donnot get the Scirocco over there in the US, do CANADA get them???
What a shame, some VW models, Skoda or Seat models stay in Europe:p

geektoad

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Sportwagen
I hate that I can't own that car here. Though, as much as i love my TDI, I think I'd have to get the R.

BigMig

TDI
9n3 Polo 1.9 sportline PD130 (96kw)
Wait a minute, you mean that you donnot get the Scirocco over there in the US, do CANADA get them???
What a shame, some VW models, Skoda or Seat models stay in Europe:p
Ya we sort of do get some cool models here in south africa.we did get the golf 5 R32 but not the golf 6 gt tdi 2 door. which is a shame.

procupine14

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Beetle 5sp
Man that VW looks badass! I wish we received better looking cars like that stateside. All we have is the jetta Cup edition and we marvel over even that! lol

Awesome Scirocco!!!!

andyd68

TDI
VW Scirocco GT TDi 2010
Thanks for all the comments folks. My 'roc doesn't look so good today as she's now running on winter tyres and wheels. Also did a 150 mile journey on snowy roads today so she is absolutely filthy :(

DieselFan1984

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Mk4 Jetta TDI
What kind of mileage do you see with that Rocco? I would certainly like to see that here in the US as well.

BmoreDubs

TDI
Ol Dies
Lucky bastard :) i couldnt afford 1 even if they were here. Very nice color as well! Just reading about them other day & they didnt have anything really bad to say bout them at all, good luck with project!

andyd68

TDI
VW Scirocco GT TDi 2010
What kind of mileage do you see with that Rocco? I would certainly like to see that here in the US as well.
I get between 52-54 mpg on average but on a longer highway run doing a steady 65-70mph the mileage can be up around the 60 mpg.:)