St. Louis, MO

BriGuySTL

TDI
2004 Jetta GLS TDI 4dr Sedan
Hello, I just bought a Silver 2004 Jetta GLS TDI, and wanted to see if there is anybody on the forms in the St. Louis area.

ymz

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI Wagon, 2003 Jetta TDI Wagon
Congratulations !!!

If you need an ace mechanic to help you check out the vehicle, one of the TDI-Club "Gurus" runs a shop in the area:

www.oilhammer.com

The primary concern with your model year is to make sure that only the correct VW spec 505.01 oil has been used throughout the life of the vehicle.

All the best,

Yuri.

BriGuySTL

TDI
ymz said:
Congratulations !!!

If you need an ace mechanic to help you check out the vehicle, one of the TDI-Club "Gurus" runs a shop in the area:

www.oilhammer.com

The primary concern with your model year is to make sure that only the correct VW spec 505.01 oil has been used throughout the life of the vehicle.

All the best,

Yuri.
Thanks,

I found his shop on the "Trusted TDI Mechanics - By State" thread, and am planning to go to him for my first oil change and ask if thinks this car has been taken care of. Then I want to look into some of the more popular mods for gas milage and power.

mo_jt

TDI
2015 Passat TDI w/sunroof
Yep--I live in Manchester. I've have my 2003 Jetta wagon since Sept and couldn't be happier with it. I see a few of us from St. Louis on the forms.

BriGuySTL

TDI