Audi 100 2.5TDi (AAT) -> 2.5TDi (AEL)

bobbyggx

TDI
Audi A6 1.9TDi AFN
Hi, there, first of all I would like to ask if somebody has a wiring diagram for both (AAT and AEL) ECUs'?

I own Audi 100 2.5 TDi (AAT), and few days ago I bought fuel pump, ECU, Immo + keys + reader and the gas pedal from a Audi A6 2.5 TDi (AEL).

All the components are attached, and now the engine is running, but it's undriveable, when I step on the gas pedal the car jumps.

VAG-COM is giving me those fault codes:

00542 - Needle lift sensor (G80)
05-00 - Input Open
00777 - Accelerator Position Sensor (G79)
27-00 Implausible Signal
01054 - Power supply Relay: Terminal 30 (J317)
27-00 Implausible Signal
01117 - Generator Terminal DF Load Signal
27-00 Implausible Signal

The CHECK ENGINE lamp is blinking, but I'm guessing it's because of the first fault code (00542).

I would appreciate any ideas or advices at all. I thing I must rearrange the wires, but I can't find wiring diagrams of both (AEL and AAT) ecu. I've got one from Autodata 3.18 for the AEL engine, but there is nothing there for the AAT, so I don't know how exactly to arrange the wires.

P.S. The gas pedal on my Audi 100 has different jack of the A6 one, and it has 4 wires compare to 5 for the A6. The engine was revving by itself, but after I connected PIN6 from the jack to a ground, the car started working normally, well the idle rpms are a little bit higher (around 1050rpm, that is what Vag-Com says).

P.S. Like I said, I would really appreciate wiring diagrams for both AAT and AEL. The AAT diagrams are more important though.

Thanks in advance!

bobbyggx

TDI
Audi A6 1.9TDi AFN
Today we've manage to fix the first fault code (needle lift sensor).

We switched the connectors between the smart injector and the advance sensor (located on the fuel pump).

There is something wrong though, the car is not recording the needle lift sensor error anymore, and that works fine, but when the other connector is connected the car won't start!

If we connect the connector after we start the car, the rpm get lower, and the car starts shaking, and there is white smoke coming from the exhaust pipes, and some times the car just shuts off when the connector is connected.

I think the jumping problem which makes the car undriveable in lower rpm (between 1000-2000rpm) is coming from the pedal error (00777), but don't know how to fix it.

P.S. Now the CHECK ENGINE lamp is blinking, but only at idle rpm (which now are around 1100rpm). While driving the car the lamp stops blinking, but when I stop, it goes again. If I rev the engine the lamp stops again, and when its back at idle, goes again.

Any help is appreciated!

Last edited: