2000 golf ALH 5spd near Ft. LAuderdale, FL $3500 obo

astro91

TDI
2000 Golf
2000 golf ALH 5spd near Ft. Lauderdale, FL $3100 obo

For Sale is my second-owner 2000 manual TDI golf with ALH engine at 200,000 miles
No accidents, regular maintenance performed by first and current owners; oil changed religiously at 10k intervals with Mobil 1 tdt (before the name change), then with Delvac 1 since.
Timing belt and water pump changed at 167,000 miles.
Clutch and Rear main seal recently replaced within 10k miles.
Transmission Fluid changed within 10k miles.
Fuel pump resealed by previous owner in 2017.
Shift Tower/ Lever rebuilt/ dieselgeek replacement bushings installed in 2018.
Car is Mechanically Sound and operates smoothly.
The doorcards have been replaced with GLI leather. Door handles are new (no sticky residue).

There have been significant modifications done to the vehicle, as follows:
Argentinian glass headlights
GT2052V turbo
11mm Injection pump
Bosio Race 520 injectors
Upsolute Front-mounted intercooler
Old man intake
Race pipe
EGR delete w/oil separator
Peloquin Torque Biasing Diff
Southbend Stage 3+ clutch with HD fork
21lb SMF
108mm axle flanges
Raxles Extreme axles
Bilstein TC shocks/struts
312mm Audi TT brakes/GLI knuckles
Boost, EGT, oil pressure and temp gauges
GTI 337 seats, steering wheel and pedals
Beetle Daytona 17x7 rims 225/45/17
Custom software on socketed ecu is required*
*The custom software on the ECU has been reflashed to stock when programming a new set of keys for the vehicle, the buyer must be aware of this as this is not a stock vehicle and will require programming to operate properly as equipped.
Other Issues with the Car: Driver rear window motor needs to be replaced (replacement motor provided), windshield fluid motor is also out. The engine throws codes for the glowplug harness, which I never got around to replacing. Until very recently the A/C has been cold, likely only in need of a recharge.
The car has had sunroof leaks in the past, which prompted the previous owner to replace the headliner and seal the sunroof (poorly). The ashtray assemby and coin tray in the center console is missing. Additionally, the clearcoat has all but peeled off. There are other minor cosmetic imperfections throughout the exterior limited to paint scratches, no major body damage however.
Each of the above issues were on the to-do list of addressing, however, planning the marriage to the actual love of my life has put me in the position to let go of my baby. It is my fondest hope that the next owner be someone who can give her the attention she deserves.
All Serious Offers will be considered. Leave interest in the form of PM's or email at
eveiner2013@fau.edu

Last edited:

roadlust

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 golf gl reflex silver (sold) 2013 TDI 2 door Golf Blue Graphite Metallic 6MT Premium Package.
Sent you an email around noon today.