Body styling/conversion kits

Georgeb97

TDI
Golf 1.9 TDI
Hiya,

I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience is changing bumpers etc on their mark 5 and if they had any links for theirs? I was also wondering if the GTI front grille or R32 chrome grill would fit or be altered to fit my mk 5 1.9 tdi?

Also thinking about changing the rear valance and bumper as I don't like the plastic look and would prefer a GTI one?

Thanks

Ol'Rattler

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2006 BRM Jetta
I replaced my chrome front grill with a Wolfie (Wolfsburg Addition) black grill like this one. my car is dark blue and I'm very pleased with the results. IDK anything about using Golf parts on a Jetta.

Last edited:

tooreal

TDI
2006 VW Jetta 1.9 TDI, 5-speed Manual, package 1, DOM 10/06. Tinted windows, Rear Spoiler, Reflex Silver
That Black Grill Looks Great

I replaced my chrome front grill with a Wolfie (Wolfsburg Addition) black grill like this one. my car is dark blue and I'm very pleased with the results. IDK anything about using Golf parts on a Jetta.
That new Grill looks Great! I’ve Only seen the Flat Black Grills for the MK5 Jetta. Did it come painted Gloss Black or did you have to paint it yourself? That gives it a totally Different and Classy Look,(Unlike the Flat Black Grill). I May get One for My Jetta.