Pics of new Passatt (rare Midnight Blue)

Sharky

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI manual, 2012 Passat TDI manual
Pictures of new Passat Midnight Blue Trendline+ (Canada)

Picked it up today at lunch time!
Background: - Orderered November 8-2011.
Canadian Midnight Blue 6MT Trendline+ (base diesel model in Canada, comes with foglights but entry level stereo without iPod connector or fancy screen).

It does have BT streaming but not sure if that will work with my Blackberry 9800 (Torch). I might just have to borrow my wife's iPhone which she uses for her TDI golf.

Update: The beagle loves it!
Bberry streams the music on this unit!

Passat01 by rzwaag, on Flickr

Passat03 by rzwaag, on Flickr

Last edited:

Papachristou

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 VW Passat SE DSG
It is the one that says insert image :D nice color but idk know about "rare". probably my fav color ive seen so far.

ssg510

TDI
none now
Nice car. It really ticks me off because we can not get the chrome or fog lights on a base model and we can not get a 6mt on anything above the se yet they can make them in the usa and send to you guys. Anyway, im happy for you. Beautiful color. Enjoy your new Passat.

Zedbra

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Jetta TDI
i really like that colour - should have taken a few in that rare sunshine we never seem to get around here

Papachristou

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 VW Passat SE DSG
Exactly why I have not picked one up yet. Just as soon as I do, they will make it an option. Thanks vwna.
lmao, so true. i have got to get rid of the wife's gas guzzling s4 this year before fuel prices spike up. she only drives 1 mile to work each way now but she is looking at a few jobs that will require her to commute to memphis probably 20-30 miles each way. I cant live with 18mpg in that s4.