Anyone need work done near San Diego (possibly next week)?

Matt-98AHU

Loose Nut Behind the Wheel Vendor
TDI
2001 Golf TDI, 2005 Passat wagon, 2004 Touareg V10.
Guys, I've had a request for work in the San Diego area in the near future, no date set in stone yet. Was wondering if anyone else in the area needed work done as well?

Timing belt, intake cleaning, clutch, suspension, brakes, whatever you've got! Let me know! May look to be down there as soon as next week.

Feel free to respond here, PM me, email matt.gtr@gmail.com or call (734)717-7527.

john.jackson9213

Top Post Dawg
TDI
1996 B4V
Anybody looking to get work done on their TDI should take advantage of Matt being in San Diego. I have some more work to be done.

Pappyhat, what are you needing done this time?

Last edited:

pappyhat

TDI
2004 Wagon
Anybody looking to get work done on their TDI should take advantage of Matt being in San Diego. I have some more work to be done.

Pappyhat, what are you needing done this time?
I think I might need a tranny mount as have a good vibration that should not be there. Anyway need Matt to troubleshoot and fix if time permits. Maybe rear shocks too.......

Matt-98AHU

Loose Nut Behind the Wheel Vendor
TDI
2001 Golf TDI, 2005 Passat wagon, 2004 Touareg V10.
Ok guys, it's looking like I'll be in San Diego on Saturday the 31st. That work OK for everyone? I'll try to get the details sorted after I return from San Pablo this weekend.

pappyhat

TDI
2004 Wagon
Matt:
BUMMER!!! I'm leaving for North Dakota for a couple weeks the 27th. Hope to catch you next time in San Diego. Got to get this vibration figured out..