Phase 2 fix completed for my 2015 TDI Sportwagen

Spielen

TDI
MK7 Sportswagen TDI DSG
I just got phase 2 fix done for my 2015 TDI Sportwagen. Whatever they did made my car a better daily driver. The transmission shifts are even more smoother then phase 1 fix and I think the acceleration is even more linear. The torque is improved and the acceleration is snappier. I haven't driven enough to determine if my MPG was affected...but I'll post my opinion in the future.

Last edited:

roni024

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL DSG
That's great! Thanks for being our guinea pig. Stories like yours make me look forward to getting PII done on my car.

CruisingWagon

TDI
2015 Golf SportWagen TDI S
Glad to hear it! Posted this same question on another thread but has anyone had phase 2 completed on their manual transmission?

linux_author

Veteran Member
TDI
Phase II Emissions modified 2015 Golf TDI S SportWagen
yep, just drove our '15 GSW TDI S home today after it was at the dealer for six days... ran right out onto the highway and had the same acceleration, and punch when needed... noted no change from previous behavior

(driving the loaner Nissan Rogue Sport on the same highway was like riding a loud, whining squirrel cage with pretty poor acceleration compared to our TDI - big, big difference in its CVT!)

now awaiting the Chase email - fortunately i saved my login/password from last year for the first EFT...

willie
on the Gulf of Mexico