www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Order your TDIClub merchandise and help support TDIClub

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Private TDI Items for Sale/Wanted

Private TDI Items for Sale/Wanted VW TDI/Diesel related items for wanted and for sale by private individuals. Group Buys and commercial posts should be in the "Vendor & GroupBuy" section.

Old October 7th, 2019, 07:31   #1
BKmetz
Administrator, Member #10

Fuel Economy: 50 MPG
Default 1.25" Curt Hitch, Basket, and accessories for NMS Passat

Calling all NMS Passat owners! I'm selling my Curt hitch and all the accessories I have that go with it. Price is $225 OBO for the whole bundle. Shipping is extra and is on the buyer. This thing will be heavy and bulky to ship so I cannot consider including any shipping cost. Payment options are PayPal, Google Pay,money order, and CASH! All fees are on the buyer.

I installed it on my 2014 Passat so I could haul a snow thrower to my mom's house. I never installed it on my 2015 Passat. I removed it in 2017 after I decided to sell the 2014 back to VW. By then mom's neighbor was clearing her drive so I have no need for it.

The hitch is rated 2000lbs gross trailer weight and 200lbs tongue weight. Basket dimensions are 48" x 20" and is rated at 500lbs. Included is a 1.25" Euro ball goose neck mount and 2" to 1.25" tube adapter, both were never used. Included are 5 ratchet tie downs. I have well over $400 invested in everything you see here.

As I live in North Central IL, I am will to deliver the hitch and accessories a few hundred miles, or meet someone halfway. This would include most of IL, Southern Wisconsin, NE Iowa, NW Indiana, and SW Michigan. I'll accept cash if you come to me, paid in full before I deliver to you.

Contact me by forum PM.

Thank you.

Brian, 2015 Passat SE TDI 6MT
Kathy, 2014 Passat SE 2.5
Chris, 2015 Passat SEL TDI

If ANYONE receives a PM/email from a TDIClub member shilling anything and they are NOT a registered vendor, please forward the PM/emails to me. To report spam, trolling, or any problem post, click the report post icon. (The icon in the actual problem post, not the one in my sig. The idiots know who they are... )

Last edited by BKmetz; November 5th, 2019 at 05:26. Reason: price drop to $225
BKmetz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2019, 09:47   #2
BKmetz

Price drop, now $225!

If ANYONE receives a PM/email from a TDIClub member shilling anything and they are NOT a registered vendor, please forward the PM/emails to me. To report spam, trolling, or any problem post, click the report post icon. (The icon in the actual problem post, not the one in my sig. The idiots know who they are... )
Old December 3rd, 2019, 07:13   #3
BKmetz

Bump!

Old December 3rd, 2019, 16:11   #4
berks_tom
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: avg 42 mpg

If we were reasonably close, I'd have bought this already.

GLWS.
"When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." -R.A.Heinlen
berks_tom is offline   Reply With Quote