Alberta TDI forum members

Which extractor is best for jetta's

• Total voters

Zero10

Veteran Member
TDI
05 Golf TDI PD, Tiptronic
I'm in the Calgary area, and I'd like to see the GTG a little south of edmonton too :)

grelli

TDI
Tornado Red 2005 Golf GLS TDI
I could probably be convinced to hit up Calgary for a GTG sometime. I wonder if there's enough interest to start planning such a beast...

Zero10

Veteran Member
TDI
05 Golf TDI PD, Tiptronic
I would show up if there were a GTG in Calgary.
We should start planning one, who all would show up?

PapaBare

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GLS, 2005, Shadow Blue
I have a portable compressor and tools that I could bring with my Vag-Com.

I can help with the skid plate installs as I have had mine off a few times. I can also help with the driving/fog light installs.

We have places to stay close to Calgary and Edmonton.

Joe does have a Dieseltuning dealer in Calgary! Maybe we should ask him to attend..

R-Sixxer

Veteran Member
TDI
06 1.9L
Awesome, i found the alberta tdi thread. PapaBare, i heard that even using the pella extractor, you're still left with a few hundred mL in the oil pan. Have you had that problem?

dubCanuck1

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI, MKII/2002 ALH TDI (In progress)
Yeah, another Calgarian. As for GTG's.....does it matter where? We drive TDI's for crying out loud. We'd spend more on the food along the way than the actual trip.

PapaBare

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GLS, 2005, Shadow Blue
Many of the highways around here are listed as "Do Not Travel " due to the snow that melted and iced over.

Every one please take their time and drive safe!

juultdi

TDI
Jetta, 1997, Black
so i'm getting the feeling all we're waiting for is for someone to take charge and plan this thing. I'm not saying i'm the one to do it, i'm lacking the organization skills. Just saying i'd be in. Even if it was in Edmonton

DarkBlueTDI

Hi All,
I just joined the TDIClub as a proud new owner of a 99.5 TDI. It has 250k kms on the clock and I am finding this board really useful to brush up on my diesel knowledge. Its been about 15 years since my diesel training in apprenticeship school at SAIT. Anyone from Lethbridge here?