Mini Rant.

jasonTDI

TDI GURU Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
20' RAM 3500 CCLB dually HO/Aisan. 2019 Cherokee 2.0T
Roger that. Still looking for a good one.

magnusdog

Just outside the Berkeley of the Midwest (Madison,
TDI
2005 Jetta GLS Reflex Silver
Yep, I know exactly where Schneider Rd is! We take our dogs to Forest Ridge Kennels on Sandhill Rd (?), just off Schneider, south of the monks. If you ever need a place to kennel your beasts, I highly recommend them.

Good luck with the move, if you need a hand with anything, let me know. You've helped me out enough, maybe I can repay the favor.

Brad

jasonTDI

TDI
You don't really know how much crap you have until you have to move it.
I'm KEENLY aware. Since a move in 98' had me using an entire 53' bekins moving truck.

The SHOP IS NOT MOVING YET. That won't be for many months.

Last edited:

jasonTDI

TDI
Yep, I know exactly where Schneider Rd is! We take our dogs to Forest Ridge Kennels on Sandhill Rd (?), just off Schneider, south of the monks. If you ever need a place to kennel your beasts, I highly recommend them.

Good luck with the move, if you need a hand with anything, let me know. You've helped me out enough, maybe I can repay the favor.

Brad
Thanks Brad.

I've used Sand Hill for the Akita rescue many times for short transfer stays. Great kennel.

BKmetz

Administrator, Member #10
Staff member
TDI
2015 Passat, titanium beige, 6MT
Hey J,

I need some work done. Sent you a PM.

:)

tubesguy

Veteran Member
TDI
'01 Golf, RC3, Sprint 520
Folks - I spent some time last week with Jason while he did an emergency TB job on my car, and I can tell you that the phone calls are more or less constant. Some are critical with regard to timing, like the fellow who stopped in, drove away, and locked himself out of the car a couple of blocks away, and some are not. My guess is that a simple text message is probably the best way to go if it's not critical, and that results in only one confirmatory ring on the cell. Trust me, he looks at everything that comes in, nobody gets ignored. (Not even the guys who let their TB issues go too long.)

PS - Jason, I was able to get the car to exhibit the doggy performance that you found on the test drive. It was fine yesterday morning, but coming back from Wausau in the afternoon, I pulled off the interstate at Hwy 19, and it was a pooch accelerating up to speed after the stop. Not total limp, I know what that is, but just lack of oomph. Actuator, N75, I'll keep watch on it. - Pat

jasonTDI

TDI
Thanks Pat.

The door incident was funny. Good thing Clint and Justin were able to get it open. And the fact that there was EVEN a discussion about the $20 they charged to do it....lol.

jasonTDI

TDI
We are booked through the end of the month. Call though for smaller stuff. Might be able to get you in.

Lots of issues with property, tenants, realtors, appraisers, and death in the family. Sorry if some of you that miss appointments are getting pissed ast me for not obliging you but you had your shot. Miss an appt and then mock a death in the family...You are LUCKY I'm a lot calmer than I was a few years ago.

rt_hawk

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Audi Q7 TDI S-Line
Mocking losing a family member, wow. All the TDI gurus should make a DO NOT PERFORM SERVICES FOR list. Some people are just large children stuck at 4 or 5. You can't get any more selfish than that...