PART OUT 03 WAGON - buy the whole thing $1500!

Geordi

Veteran Member
Somewhere between Heaven and Hell. But it is reall
TDI
14 JSW DSG, 03 Wagon 01M, 400k and IPT performance auto!
Ok, here are all the pictures I have of the damage right now.

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=kZVxan7Z8JVzL9cypLbGRybxpHeJzBKeoG7V

I'll try to make a complete listing of everything that the car has, and I'm opening the door to offers. I don't want the insurance to take it.

I already have the rear door sill cut from another wagon in the process of installing, the door DOES CLOSE PROPERLY but does not seal with the seal yet.

Damaged door is removed, have not removed all the bits from it yet other than the key switch.

On the car mechanically:
All-aluminum SMIC
upgraded injectors from Kerma, installed maybe 20k miles ago.
New head ported and built by Frank06 this past spring
Upgraded oil pump kit from Frank06 installed this past spring
NEW TIRES ABOUT A MONTH AGO (with receipt) this was close to $500 by itself!
NEW PERFORMANCE AUTO TRANSMISSION from Import Performance Transmissions - $3600 setup, ROCK STABLE and built for reliability, only has about 20k miles on it.
Fresh timing belt from this past spring
Bypass oil filtration system (Metalnerd)

FixMyVW armrest latch
heated cloth seats - NO TEARS ON THE SEATS, virtually no wear on them.
FUNCTIONAL AND NOT BROKEN glove box
NO SOFT TOUCH crap on the interior.
Pioneer DVD touchscreen double-din radio with front aux input and XM ready
Multiple cargo covers, cargo mats.
Two used rear bumper covers (one body color and in good condition)
Complete set sedan bumpers factory new (unpainted)

Spare engine (250k miles IIRC) lacking only the injection pump. Yes it has the head and turbo, injectors too IIRC.
There are a couple boxes of other spares including multiple engine mounts and an AC compressor, possibly a starter and alternator as well.
Lots of spare modules and relays, spare steering wheel with airbag... Any parts that I have for a MKIV will sell with this.

Asking $1500, it will have a salvage title so you can either fix it and get it inspected, or part it out as needed.

I also have an 03 sedan for sale here in the sale section, also has lots of upgrades and a new transmission from IPT.