Proxybid.com Auction site has 2010 JSW TDI for Auction on 10/6 (Link)

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SE TDI Nav, 2015 Passat SE TDI, 2015 Beetle Convertible TDI, 2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI All Phase 2 Emission Modified complete. 50 State Legal Diesel!
https://www.proxibid.com/Vehicles-M...g=13719#importantAuctionInformationTopSection

(Link Above)

I've become acquainted with an online auction site after buying some garage stuff from a local business that was going out of business and had a local auction company do their liquidation. The company cross-advertised to "Proxybid.com" and I've been checking the sites for cool stuff.

Anyway all that to say there's an auction TODAY 10/6 that has a "Green Title" ( I guess that's a clean title) in Vermont with a 2010 Jetta Sportwagen TDI with 230,000 miles.

You have to register to bid, and you need to be familiar with the special terms that each auction has. Some don't ship, some do. Some require pick up of your item at close of business, others allow for a week before pick up is required.

Looks to be a Sunroof model, POSSIBLY with navigation, since in 2010 the only way to get nav was to get a sunroof.

I have no connection to this site, nor do I know anything about the car.

I have no need for it, so I thought I'd pass along my find to someone here who might be looking for a cheap way to get a TDI.

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SE TDI Nav, 2015 Passat SE TDI, 2015 Beetle Convertible TDI, 2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI All Phase 2 Emission Modified complete. 50 State Legal Diesel!
It got to $1700 then they closed the bids. I guess it had a reserve price, but they didnt indicate it had a reserve upon opening bidding.

I threw in a "I don't really want it, but if I can get it for this price, I might as well buy it and drive up and get it" offer of $350, $500 and $600 then I stopped bidding figuring someone would get it.

But nope. It was a no sale.