First impression of a fixed 3.0L TDI Gen 2

Q5TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
Q5
Who the hell writes letters anymore? Is there an email address for them?
64. Do I have a lawyer in the case?
Yes. The Court has appointed lawyers to represent all Class Members as “Class Counsel.” You will not
be charged for contacting these lawyers. Please contact them through info@vwclasscounsel.com or
1-(800) 948-2181.

Elizabeth Cabraser, Lead Counsel
Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein, LLP
275 Battery Street, 29th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111
ecabraser@lchb.com

MBQ

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Golf TDI 4Dr DSG
Would somebody do a dyno on my 2014 A6 TDI? I would like to compare the power/torque curve before/after fix if there is an approved fix to be announced coming next Wednesday.

I bet it'll be vastly different.

bhuizer

TDI
2014 Toureg TDI, 2014 Q5 TDI, Past: 2012 Touareg TDI, 2012 Jetta TDI
Would somebody do a dyno on my 2014 A6 TDI? I would like to compare the power/torque curve before/after fix if there is an approved fix to be announced coming next Wednesday.

I bet it'll be vastly different.
Better turn the steering wheel a couple times while it's on the dyno :D:D

Franklosa

TDI
2011 VW Golf TDI
My 2014 Touareg TDI received the fix two weeks ago. I've gone approximately 400 miles on its first tank, and have a bit more than 1/4 left.

My TDI has been averaging 23 mpg on highway runs, according the the display (45 min ,no traffic, 65-75 mph) .

Tonight's highway run was an anomaly, just barely hit 26 mpg average after 40 minutes,...the TDI could not get above 23 mpg average the during the first 24 minutes.

In spite of the TDI's "achievement" of hitting 26 mpg average tonight (highway, no traffic, started driving 100 yards from highway entrance), the fix has sucked,...I feel it every time I drive it:
- averaging 23 mpg when I'm used to seeing 30 on the highway
- increased downshifting to accelerate or pass
- higher shift points, holding gears
- a coasting feeling when in normal traffic around town
- more brakes downhill

bird67

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Touareg TDI*
My 2014 Touareg TDI received the fix two weeks ago. I've gone approximately 400 miles on its first tank, and have a bit more than 1/4 left.

My TDI has been averaging 23 mpg on highway runs, according the the display (45 min ,no traffic, 65-75 mph) .

Tonight's highway run was an anomaly, just barely hit 26 mpg average after 40 minutes,...the TDI could not get above 23 mpg average the during the first 24 minutes.

In spite of the TDI's "achievement" of hitting 26 mpg average tonight (highway, no traffic, started driving 100 yards from highway entrance), the fix has sucked,...I feel it every time I drive it:
- averaging 23 mpg when I'm used to seeing 30 on the highway
- increased downshifting to accelerate or pass
- higher shift points, holding gears
- a coasting feeling when in normal traffic around town
- more brakes downhill
Frank, to mollify those who say that the Touareg's MFD (display) cannot be relied upon to determine whether the vehicle's MPG has dropped, would you be willing to hand-calculate your post-fix mileage, either on your current tank or the next?

dyehead

TDI
2013 Q7 Prestige
Just got my car back from the dealer.

The foreman acknowledged all of my concerns as being legit and repeated it to me today. He even said that he took videos of the problem and sent them to Audi.

Audi responded by saying that the power band kicks in at 1800rpm as expected. They completely ignored the fact that now it takes an extra full second+ to get to the 1800rpm.

Currently on hold with Audi of America customer service. I left a VM for the counsel a couple days ago and haven't heard back.

dyehead

TDI
2013 Q7 Prestige
After 30 minutes on the phone with them, they have told me that I have already reached the highest level of escalation and will not be entertaining my concerns any longer.
Here are the notes from the dealer:

Looks like I can't post images? Here's a link: https://imgur.com/a/4MunI

It clearly states that they were able to reproduce the issue.

Audi of America's response is "It states that the car performs *similarly* to a car that had not undergone the fix"

When I asked what *similarly* meant they were unable to answer or provide technical details.

Need more people up in arms about this. I'm planning my next move, but this is unacceptable. I've literally nearly been hit exiting a parking lot already because I didn't have the response I was expecting from the pedal and my 2 and 5 year olds were in the car.

MBQ

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Golf TDI 4Dr DSG
WOW, just WOW. What a shiiiity show from VW. The almighty EPA/CARB and our dear PSC lawyers did a pathetic job representing us car owners.

Last edited:

Mythdoc

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Touareg, 2015 Q5, 2015 Golf
After 30 minutes on the phone with them, they have told me that I have already reached the highest level of escalation and will not be entertaining my concerns any longer.
Here are the notes from the dealer:

Looks like I can't post images? Here's a link: https://imgur.com/a/4MunI

It clearly states that they were able to reproduce the issue.

Audi of America's response is "It states that the car performs *similarly* to a car that had not undergone the fix"

When I asked what *similarly* meant they were unable to answer or provide technical details.

Need more people up in arms about this. I'm planning my next move, but this is unacceptable. I've literally nearly been hit exiting a parking lot already because I didn't have the response I was expecting from the pedal and my 2 and 5 year olds were in the car.
Hmm. It sounds like they have retuned it in such a way that it behaves more like a turbocharged gasser engine. That stabbing the pedal is very like what one has to do with the 2.0 TSFI.

What puzzles me is that reports I’ve read about fixed performance run about 50/50 between “very little difference” and “bloody awful.” On the Touareg site the main complaint seems to be that the reduction in engine braking is missed by some drivers. I’d like to know why Q7’s seem to be more badly impacted.

MBQ

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Golf TDI 4Dr DSG
Hmm. It sounds like they have retuned it in such a way that it behaves more like a turbocharged gasser engine. That stabbing the pedal is very like what one has to do with the 2.0 TSFI.

What puzzles me is that reports I’ve read about fixed performance run about 50/50 between “very little difference” and “bloody awful.” On the Touareg site the main complaint seems to be that the reduction in engine braking is missed by some drivers. I’d like to know why Q7’s seem to be more badly impacted.
Way worse than a turbo gasser, I would dare to say.

Less smooth, less power/torque, less safe, and of course less refined.

Mythdoc

Veteran Member
TDI
Soon, if all goes as expected, we'll have some PC fixes to report, including mine. I run a Chipwerke piggyback module already and plan to continue using it after the fix. It could make a significant difference in counteracting the EPA (de)tune. I'll be reporting on it in the Audi SUV area of this forum.

MBQ

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Golf TDI 4Dr DSG
Are we, the consumers, letting VW get away from all this mess?

Are we going to be the powerless herd raped by the EPA/CARB and the PSC lawyers?

Mythdoc

Veteran Member
TDI
Are we, the consumers, letting VW get away from all this mess?

Are we going to be the powerless herd raped by the EPA/CARB and the PSC lawyers?
I'm delighted with my buyback that the EPA got me, and with the great deal I got on my Audi Q5, and with the free money on top of that deal, that the EPA also got me. I think my options now, whether they be the Chipwerke module, a permanent tune, or whatever else, are quite satisfactory.

I will add that I can't really follow why some posters feel SO reamed or cheated by all that has transpired, except of course to blame VW for their criminal actions, for which we are being well rewarded. And the idea that there is a conspiracy between PSC lawyers, EPA, and VW seems ridiculous.

But PLEASE don't explain it here again. Start a new thread titled "Angry Conspiracy Theorist Vent Hole" or some such, OK?

MBQ

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Golf TDI 4Dr DSG
I'm delighted with my buyback that the EPA got me, and with the great deal I got on my Audi Q5, and with the free money on top of that deal, that the EPA also got me. I think my options now, whether they be the Chipwerke module, a permanent tune, or whatever else, are quite satisfactory.
I will add that I can't really follow why some posters feel SO reamed or cheated by all that has transpired, except of course to blame VW for their criminal actions, for which we are being well rewarded. And the idea that there is a conspiracy between PSC lawyers, EPA, and VW seems ridiculous.
But PLEASE don't explain it here again. Start a new thread titled "Angry Conspiracy Theorist Vent Hole" or some such, OK?
We're not talking about all the buybacks, all the benefits you got from VW. We're talking about gen2 fix being not up to standard, actually, totally destroying the "performance" of the car. Not all of them, no, but a significant percentage, for sure. The fix should not have been approved. Period. And the fix is not supposed to be set for you to add a tune or whatever chip. As is, $10k can not compensate for the loss.

You seemed to have been trying to point to all other possible directions when you saw people complaining about the fix. Bad fuel, service not up to date, just certain make/model etc. I found it a little strange. It's like VW saying, look, we have paid enough dues and we should be let go on fix
of the gen2 3.0L TDIs.

Last edited:

dyehead

TDI
2013 Q7 Prestige
My car has been serviced at regular intervals (usually 7500 miles instead of the required 10k) and only at the dealership. I use fuel from Chevron or 76. (They even asked me.. why would they ask me if they didn't think it would cause an issue?)

I'm in agreement. I really don't feel like my package is equivalent to the changes I'm being asked to live with for the remainder of the life of the car.

If chipping the vehicle is required to bring it back performance-wise to where it was pre-fix, then Audi should make an exception and honor the 120k mile extended warranty regardless of whether the car is tuned.

That's the only thing that's stopping me from seriously considering it. I don't want something to happen to the vehicle and them completely bow out of any responsibility, which is pretty much what I feel has already happened.

I've already send documentation to the counsel assigned to the case and they have responded saying they will follow up with me.

MBQ

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Golf TDI 4Dr DSG
I am also curious how many vehicles EPA/ CARB tested for each make/model/year extensively before drawing the conclusion. Did they consider mileage on the vehicle? In the case of the manual passats, they seemed to have tested only three( of course almost none of those passed the emission test and it makes sense for them to reject the fix plan if their goal is to bring ALL vehicles to the set standard).

How big a sample should they use to make the test statistically significant even if they don’t have to bring every single vehicle into emission compliance? And more importantly for the owners, the drivibility? The devil is always in the details.

Last edited:

Mythdoc

Veteran Member
TDI
We're not talking about all the buybacks, all the benefits you got from VW. We're talking about gen2 fix being not up to standard, actually, totally destroying the "performance" of the car. Not all of them, no, but a significant percentage, for sure. The fix should not have been approved. Period. And the fix is not supposed to be set for you to add a tune or whatever chip. As is, $10k can not compensate for the loss.

You seemed to have been trying to point to all other possible directions when you saw people complaining about the fix. Bad fuel, service not up to date, just certain make/model etc. I found it a little strange. It's like VW saying, look, we have paid enough dues and we should be let go on fix
of the gen2 3.0L TDIs.
Over at the Touareg site the overwhelming number of owners seem to be finding the cars unchanged under acceleration. So, yes, I am looking for other explanations. Being truthful, I am trying to believe the reports of neutered cars against the other evidence that has come in.

I own two TDI so my interest is direct and personal. Your interest may not be the same as mine. I think you are a speculator, yes? If so, way different than mine. Anyone trying to sell right away, way, way different.

Please don’t put words in my mouth, though. I can do a bad enough job representing my opinions on my own, lol.

MBQ

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Golf TDI 4Dr DSG
Yes I am a speculator and I don't regret for my decision, not for a second, even if there is no buyback. I don't feel shameful profiting from dieselgate. Life is just a gamble, and you put your money on the table and let the arbitrator hand it over to the winner in the end, win or lose, right? From VW's attitude, the way they handle the mess, I think they well deserve the punishment.

But I also intend to keep 1 or 2 of the cars for my personal use. I will be really really pissed, like a whole bunch of others are, if a fix like my Q7's is approved for PCs and the PSC lawyers do nothing about it. I think a regular owner should/would be, too. I love the cars as they are, no tune no chips are needed.

Mythdoc

Veteran Member
TDI
Yes I am a speculator and I don't regret for my decision, not for a second, even if there is no buyback. I don't feel shameful profiting from dieselgate. Life is just a gamble, and you put your money on the table and let the arbitrator hand it over to the winner in the end, win or lose, right? From VW's attitude, the way they handle the mess, I think they well deserve the punishment.

But I also intend to keep 1 or 2 of the cars for my personal use. I will be really really pissed, like a whole bunch of others are, if a fix like my Q7's is approved for PCs and the PSC lawyers do nothing about it. I think a regular owner should/would be, too. I love the cars as they are, no tune no chips are needed.
Your answers are hard for me to have a dialog with. They seem too clever, by half.

After the original deceit by VW, which we all agree was criminal and for which they are paying billions of dollars in restitution...

*Nobody forced you to buy additional cars, whether for profit or your own use.
*Nobody is requiring gen 2 owners to get the fix. Half the money was without strings, ~$7K at this point if you include the original $1K plus the Bosch money
*Nobody claimed that there might not be observable performance hits. This was all part of the settlement, which was public record on February 1 of this year.

In short, the settlement was great while people were handing out free money. Why squeal now that it isn’t fair? Here’s EVEN MORE money and you can use it to get the car retuned or whatever. But you seem to be saying, “waaah, I want everything to be the way it was originally, except I get to keep my settlement money.”

As a final thought experiment, here’s a question: if dieselgate had never been discovered, would you be better off or worse off? If the answer is better, then I am not sure what you are whining about.

As for “regular owners,” theirs is the one category that might be worse off: folks who bought their gen 2 new, who still own it, and would like to sell it soon. Perhaps, even with the free money, they come out behind, if you consider that some of them are having trouble trading these vehicles while everything sorts out. But, people who like to buy brand new cars and trade them every 2-3 years are always, always, on the poor end of the investment curve.

I’m going to drop the mic now and let you have the last word, if you need to. I’ll be waiting on news of the PC fix. I have a factory warranty until November, so, no hurry to get the fix just to have the warranty kick in. If it sucks, maybe I won’t have it done. I’ll still be ahead.

Last edited:

MTB_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Golf MT indigo blue pearl 4 dr & '15 Touareg TDI
Did somebody say nobody makes a trans tune for these cars?
I'm going to get the fix on my Touareg in a couple weeks. Before I go in, I am getting a back up of my tunes, both, engine and transmission. Just in case.
If it works out, there may be a transmission retune possible. I'll keep you posted.

Last edited:

bird67

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Touareg TDI*
I'm going to get the fix on my Touareg in a couple weeks. Before I go in, I am getting a back up of my tunes, both, engine and transmission. Just in case.
If it works out, there may be a transmission retune possible. I'll keep you posted.
Please do!

bird67

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Touareg TDI*
Mythdoc;5360504 [I said:
1. *Nobody is requiring gen 2 owners to get the fix...
2. *Nobody claimed that there might not be observable performance hits. This was all part of the settlement, which was public record on February 1 of this year.
3. In short, the settlement was great while people were handing out free money. Why squeal now that it isn’t fair?
4. As a final thought experiment, here’s a question: if dieselgate had never been discovered, would you be better off or worse off? If the answer is better, then I am not sure what you are whining about.
5. As for “regular owners,” theirs is the one category that might be worse off: folks who bought their gen 2 new, who still own it, and would like to sell it soon. Perhaps, even with the free money, they come out behind, if you consider that some of them are having trouble trading these vehicles while everything sorts out. But, people who like to buy brand new cars and trade them every 2-3 years are always, always, on the poor end of the investment curve.
6. I have a factory warranty until November, so, no hurry to get the fix just to have the warranty kick in. If it sucks, maybe I won’t have it done. I’ll still be ahead.
7. I will add that I can't really follow why some posters feel SO reamed or cheated by all that has transpired, except of course to blame VW for their criminal actions, for which we are being well rewarded.
[/I]

Mythdoc, I can't quite figure out your angle on this. Much of what you say is pragmatic and accurate, but at the same time you are defensive of VW and scornful of those who feel aggrieved. Above I snipped some comments that are of interest.

1. You are right. No one has to get the fix. Like you, I might. Or I might not. I'm waiting until the answer become obvious, the last minute, or when my current warranty runs out, whichever comes first. In this narrow sense the settlement is fair - they aren't seizing our cars or forcing unwanted "fixes".

2. I disagree with your analysis here. To the extent that the settlement terms made it acceptable for VW's "fix" to affect performance adversely, it is a disagreeable settlement. Those who orchestrated the settlement deserve the criticism they are getting. Like many of us, I bought a vehicle because of a fixed set of performance characteristics. It's not ok to reach a settlement that allows such a change. IMPORTANT NOTE: I recognize there is at present inconclusive data about the effect of the "fix." If it turns out the "fix" is benign on performance, terrific.

3. I disagree with your analysis here. Very few 3.0 owners thought the "free money" was great, because we all knew the chances/likelihood that we would be denied the buy-back option if the fix hurt performance. A better settlement would have been to allow us to have our cars fixed and then, if dissatisfied, sell them back at the buy-back price - so VW, and not we, could assume the financial and practical challenges of selling a used 3.0 into this market.

4. I'm open to your thought experiment, but I don't understand it. If dieselgate had never been discovered, I think I'd be better off individually. Whether as a member of society at large we are better off with its discovery has been fodder for thousands of posts already. Now that it has been discovered, though, I'm clearly worse off - I have the same vehicle I always had, and without the fix it still performs magnificently - but if i I want to sell it there's no market for it, fixed or otherwise.

5. You are largely correct here. I'm someone who bought new and would have considered selling in 2-3 years, or not, depending. I am therefore on the poor end of the investment curve, to use your term. I believe, though, that the investment curve is worse than it would have been (meaning I can get less out of my 3.0 in private sale or trade than had dieselgate not occurred), even factoring in the bribe money. I admit to no definitive data to support this - guessing the value of a 3.0 today had dieselgate not happened is impossible. In part I'm factoring in the difficulty finding a dealer to even take it in trade, assessing the value of the trade, or trying to explain dieselgate to a potential private-sale buyer...ugh. That's not a fun picture.

6. I agree with you here. Like you I'm fortunate to be able to delay getting my 2nd half of fix money until we all get more data about performance effects. Not everyone has that luxury, for financial and/or warranty reasons. The luxury of my position - being able to pocket the money-to-date while keeping my great-performing vehicle as-is for another 2 years or 40,000 miles - is not lost on me. I'm lucky.

7. Some of what you say here is true, and it's hard to find fault...until you added the value judgement that we are "well rewarded." For some, the reward is terrific. For others, not so much. If you can't sell your vehicle for decent value into an uncertain market, and you can't afford not to accept the fix money, you're probably unhappy if yours is the "fix" that hurts your vehicle's performance. Stuck in a neutered vehicle you can't sell reliably for decent value, you are justified in not feeling "well rewarded."

My takeaway from your posts, Mythdoc, is that you're happy with how it turned out for you. I read others' posts that feel similarly. Not everyone is, though, and their grievances over the settlement terms seem valid.

I agree with you that the word "conspiracy" is a bit much. It seems more likely to me that class counsel saw the finish line, and a fee, approaching - and mailed it in rather than fighting for the last 6-8% of the affected customers, by declining to press for a buyback option for all 3.0s.

Off to have my '14 Lux's 60k service tomorrow. I'll be curious to see if the dealer's SW asks me if I want to schedule my "fix." I"m guessing not. I am glad that the settlement doesn't require me to say yes, and lets me keep money anyway. That is a curious part of the deal.

Last edited:

Mythdoc

Veteran Member
TDI
^^ thank you for your reply, Bird. I’ll just clarify my stand on 2 and 3 above. The main “mistake” I think owners have made is seeing the court proceeding as being triggered by VW’s deceit of owners in the class. In fact, it is clear to me that the court proceeding was triggered by VW’s deceit of our country, via the regulatory power of the EPA to enforce our clean air standards. This is the hammer and this is the whip that brought mighty VW to heel. If the EPA had not been involved, then you would see here what happened in other countries, which is that NO buybacks were made, little or NO money has been paid to affected owners, and garbage fixes have been rolled out across the board. Furthermore, can you think of a single class action suit for a fraudulent product under these conditions

1) that did not directly cause bodily harm, or pose a threat of bodily harm to a consumer, and
2) that did not involve a government entity as a violated party

that triggered a BUYBACK, or anywhere near a 20% refund of purchase price? I can’t. When Apple shipped phones or iPods that didn’t work as advertised, what happened? We got a $25 dollar coupon worth nothing, except to buy another Apple product, lol.

In short, consumers piggybacked on the EPA’s lawsuit to reap an outsized reward. Now, I am very sympathetic to your plight, you being an original owner who is facing difficulty recouping cost and selling into an uncertain market. I don’t think YOU are whining, and if I didn’t make that clear enough in the post above, I’m sorry. But I was responding to a poster who has been flipping cars. Nothing wrong with that, per se, but anyone in his position would have known the risks and benefits of acquiring multiple cars. He was undoubtedly hoping to shoot the moon and get those cars bought back. But he read the settlement language, surely, and I absolutely stand by my remarks saying he is whining, when he says he wants the original engine tune (or equivalent) PLUS all the money, PLUS the warranty. That was never presented as an option. But here are the real options:

1) Anyone can choose not to have the fix done and keep the ECU in original condition, or
2) take the fix, receive the additional money, and then decide to live with the performance, OR take a very small portion of that money to tune the car to a performance equal to or better than the original tune.

These seem like good options to me.

az7000'

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta TDI (gone), 2014 Passat TDI (gone), 2014 Touareg TDI (Amazing!)
A month into our fix and I don't see a big change, maybe a bit louder, and she rolls down the hills better! I'll hand calculate a tank and post back. We still have the $699 in a "trust" to decide if we need a Kerma tune or just spend it for fun!

MBQ

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Golf TDI 4Dr DSG
^^ thank you for your reply, Bird. I’ll just clarify my stand on 2 and 3 above. The main “mistake” I think owners have made is seeing the court proceeding as being triggered by VW’s deceit of owners in the class. In fact, it is clear to me that the court proceeding was triggered by VW’s deceit of our country, via the regulatory power of the EPA to enforce our clean air standards. This is the hammer and this is the whip that brought mighty VW to heel. If the EPA had not been involved, then you would see here what happened in other countries, which is that NO buybacks were made, little or NO money has been paid to affected owners, and garbage fixes have been rolled out across the board. Furthermore, can you think of a single class action suit for a fraudulent product under these conditions
1) that did not directly cause bodily harm, or pose a threat of bodily harm to a consumer, and
2) that did not involve a government entity as a violated party
that triggered a BUYBACK, or anywhere near a 20% refund of purchase price? I can’t. When Apple shipped phones or iPods that didn’t work as advertised, what happened? We got a $25 dollar coupon worth nothing, except to buy another Apple product, lol.
In short, consumers piggybacked on the EPA’s lawsuit to reap an outsized reward. Now, I am very sympathetic to your plight, you being an original owner who is facing difficulty recouping cost and selling into an uncertain market. I don’t think YOU are whining, and if I didn’t make that clear enough in the post above, I’m sorry. But I was responding to a poster who has been flipping cars. Nothing wrong with that, per se, but anyone in his position would have known the risks and benefits of acquiring multiple cars. He was undoubtedly hoping to shoot the moon and get those cars bought back. But he read the settlement language, surely, and I absolutely stand by my remarks saying he is whining, when he says he wants the original engine tune (or equivalent) PLUS all the money, PLUS the warranty. That was never presented as an option. But here are the real options:
1) Anyone can choose not to have the fix done and keep the ECU in original condition, or
2) take the fix, receive the additional money, and then decide to live with the performance, OR take a very small portion of that money to tune the car to a performance equal to or better than the original tune.
These seem like good options to me.
You won a internet fight all right. Let's put a pause here and call it a day, ok?

bird67

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Touareg TDI*
I don’t think YOU are whining, and if I didn’t make that clear enough in the post above, I’m sorry

Mythdoc, I did plenty of whining in the first months and beyond, so no apologies needed. As Scott Adams says in his recent book, Win Bigly, we humans make our decisions almost entirely on emotion and then summon rationales to support the decision under the illusion of reason. My emotional reaction here says "I want VW to buy my VW back for more than I paid for it", but I justify it by pointing out all the ways VW/EPA/CARB/Class Counsel aggrieved me. I'm just another moist robot...

MBQ

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Golf TDI 4Dr DSG
I don’t think YOU are whining, and if I didn’t make that clear enough in the post above, I’m sorry
Mythdoc, I did plenty of whining in the first months and beyond, so no apologies needed. As Scott Adams says in his recent book, Win Bigly, we humans make our decisions almost entirely on emotion and then summon rationales to support the decision under the illusion of reason. My emotional reaction here says "I want VW to buy my VW back for more than I paid for it", but I justify it by pointing out all the ways VW/EPA/CARB/Class Counsel aggrieved me. I'm just another moist robot...
Now you are being modest. I like this kind of character and appreciate your self-reflection and insight. And then blunt the sharpness, untangle the knot, soften the glare, and merge with dust. It's called wisdom :D

Last edited: