Bosch Settlement

TDIforDays

Veteran Member
TDI
few of each 2.0 and 3.0
Yes, it will come in eventually. You can also call Bosch and they can tell you if the check was mailed already or not.

In my experience, they usually come 2-3 months after buyback. Fix should be similar timeline.

flargabarg

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Touareg Lux TDI
From your link:

If you filed or choose to file a claim in the VW Settlements, you do not need to file a claim in the Bosch Settlement. If your VW Settlement claim is approved, you will automatically receive a check in the mail from the Bosch Settlement.

If you do not file a claim in the VW Settlements, or if you chose to opt-out of either or both of them, you still can file a separate claim in the Bosch Settlement.

Tom_B

Veteran Member
TDI
15 Touareg, 14 A6
Interestingly, the eligible previous owner did not file with VW for the emissions fix on our '14, but they (or someone eligible) did file with Bosch. Took multiple phone calls to Bosch to find out why we only got 1/2 of the Bosch claim -- they did not want to tell me whether someone had filed.

JoshMcMadMac

TDI
NMS Passat SE
From your link:

If you filed or choose to file a claim in the VW Settlements, you do not need to file a claim in the Bosch Settlement. If your VW Settlement claim is approved, you will automatically receive a check in the mail from the Bosch Settlement.

If you do not file a claim in the VW Settlements, or if you chose to opt-out of either or both of them, you still can file a separate claim in the Bosch Settlement.
Thanks! I was actually logging back on to add that. Once I dug into the FAQ I found that information. It has been so long since I got the notification from Bosch, I started questioning myself if there was something else I was supposed to do.