Post your TDI sightings here!!

YEAAAAH

Veteran Member
TDI
NONE
Ran into another member on 72 and 4 yesterday afternoon. Could not chat due to red lights. Driving a nice blue mk4 Golf!

Reactions: Ton

Clroads

Veteran Member
TDI
05 Passat sedan, 05 Passat sedan
That was a sharp Jetta. Have had the Golf a couple of years. It is a Canadian car I bought off of Craigs list with a blown auto trans. It now has a third pedal. My Subaru is down for head gaskets, so it was the work car. It should be back in the garage soon (till the Dart gets back) Fun to drive. My wife enjoys it more than her GLS 03 Jetta. The Jetta made it to the impex fest last summer late in the day. Work right down the street from 4 and 72.

Scoutx

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta (6MT) - 1000 Mile Club (retired)___ 2015 Jetta SEL (6MT)
Nice Sassy white JSW at the polls today, had a nice long talk with the owner, and gave her the URL for the cite. Hope to see her on.

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
White Jetta Cup Edition in the Towson Target parking lot. University of Virginia tags.

Mcgink

Veteran Member
TDI
I-Red,"The Passat formerly known as Harlequin" 97 B4, a non VW GTDI too
Saw a (Tungston I think) NMS "Low TDI" with VA plates on my way to FL yesterday. It was South of VA though. Looked great, but I'd be afraid that it would leave its undercarriage in one of the Craters in the New England roads.

donDavide

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta ;2006 Golf; 2015 Jetta S
Another Samspock sighting, Rt 50 WB, through Annapolis, mini caravan going. Both cars club frames and both had red TDI badges, plus mine has badgeskins over Golf too!This time there was less time between sightings!

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
White MKVI Jetta at Mill Valley General Store this afternoon. Gave the owner a TDIClub card. Hope to see you on board.

gforce1108

Top Post Dawg
TDI
04 Jetta GLS BEW, 14 Audi A7 V6 TDI, 13 Porsche Cayenne V6 TDI
Got behind a red A4 Jetta yesterday on I84 westbound. Matamoras exit. Something is screwed up with your rear lights! All sorts of lights were blinking and pulsing when they weren't supposed to be. Guessing you have some bad grounds in there.

gforce1108

Top Post Dawg
TDI
04 Jetta GLS BEW, 14 Audi A7 V6 TDI, 13 Porsche Cayenne V6 TDI
Got back from a week long trip from NY -> DC -> Myrtle Beach -> Charleston and reverse on Sunday. When I stopped in NJ (turnpike north) we had a little informal TDIer get-together. The attendant mentioned that he hadn't seen a Passat TDI before, just lots of Golfs/Jettas (and a cool older Mercedes). The guy next to me (Honda Pilot, I believe), mentioned that he had 2 TDIs. As I was getting ready to leave, a woman pulled in to the high flow diesel pumps (passenger pumps were not labeled well) and they directed her to pull in behind me.

Interestingly, I see way more TDIs up around home that I did on the trip. My friend in S.C. liked the Passat (impressed with the rear seat room) and was very surprised at what I paid for it.

sprinks

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 jetta tdi (gone); now mk7 gti

Spotted in Charlottesville. My first tdiclub spotting. I parked 2 spots in front of.
Things noticed: plaid cloth interior, fogs, metal pedal set, manual, tinted mirrors. Looked good.

Last edited:

samspock

Veteran Member
TDI
Passat, 2005, Shadow Blue
Another Samspock sighting, Rt 50 WB, through Annapolis, mini caravan going. Both cars club frames and both had red TDI badges, plus mine has badgeskins over Golf too!This time there was less time between sightings!
Sadly, that will be the last of that sighting. I traded in the Passat for a 2015 Jetta TDI this past weekend. Still has the plate frame but would be rather harder to pick out. My wife does not want me to put the red TDI on it.

sprinks

Veteran Member
TDI
Hm. Tapatalk images posted funny. Doesn't show on Web view but shows on Tapatalk. This is who I saw:

MonsterTDI09

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta DSG/ up keep on 2009 Jetta DSG 2006 Jetta Pag 2 in North SEA Green
Saw a MKIV blue Jetta in Purecellville Va by the WOD trail on Sunday.

YEAAAAH

Veteran Member
TDI
NONE
nice newer red jetta at wawa in Delaware 72 and 4. Talked briefly a bout Impexfest.

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
Sweet looking green B4 Passat sedan northbound on Rt 8 near Thomaston, CT around 1600 hours today. That was me in the B5.5 wagon.

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
Midnight Blue MKVI Golf, TDIClub license plate frame, VA plates "KIX GAS", southbound NJ Turnpike around Newark this afternoon. We were the B5.5 Passat that you passed, then we passed you, then you passed us...

Bob S.

Top Post Dawg
TDI
A B4V, some ALHs & BRMs
Red G60 w/ red TDI logo on the grill heading North across the Academy Bridge about 1700 hrs today. Nice looking car.:cool:

wilcharl

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta TDI BOUGHT BACK 23 NOV 16. Now owner of 2016 Jeep Cherokee
Saw a TDI sedan (MKVI) in Herndon VA with Auburn VW (home of Zeb and 1st VW Parts)(Washington State) had a hitch on it. Caught me off guard seeing a TDI from the other washington

bennybmn

Veteran Member
TDI
(Formerly) '11 Jetta 6 speed, Alltrack 6MT
That would be a 2010 jetta TDI Cup Car limited production!
I did a little dance with a red TDI Cup edition on Sunrise Hwy east bound near Oakdale Monday afternoon. Had Donaldson's plate frames. They put plate frames on cars they service and didn't even sell... ask me how I know :) Haven't touched my club frames luckily!

GaryTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 VW Beetle TDI 5MT
White Golf TDI on Taconic in New York

I was pretty excited to see another modded MK IV TDI on my commute into work today on the Taconic. I was driving my 2002 Red Beetle TDI and encountered a White Golf TDI. I'm curious what the mods were on the car. I know it was modded because we were both tearing up the highway for a bit.

donDavide

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta ;2006 Golf; 2015 Jetta S
There is a silver Mk 4 Golf in Arnold,(Club Frame) Md (Bay hills area) left a card Monday, saw it driving last week, often walk pass it in evenings. I saw Gray Mk6 95/295 Greenbelt, Md with Orange VW, LED tails, but not using those turn signals this morning. Saw at the Ramp to 295

sprinks

Veteran Member
TDI
Currently on a bike trip in Asheville, NC. Spotted at the Luella's bbq: 1 white mk5 tdi with Malone tuning stickers and prius repellent sticker. Looked good.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Bob S.

Top Post Dawg
TDI
A B4V, some ALHs & BRMs
I passed my twin white B4V on a 2 lane road in Millington, MD, just North of Crumpton, last Wednesday early afternoon.. I almost did a U-ey to chase it down, but had a schedule. RC, was that you?

onlyinabeetle

Veteran Member - TDIClub Contributor
TDI
2012 Jetta Sportwagen
Spotted a silver Jetta wagon in North Attleboro Ma yesterday at the N. Washington and rt 1 intersection. had club plate frames.