The Pioneering Performance GTB2260 Emporium

burpod

teh stallionz!!1
TDI
82 rabbit vnt ahu, 98 jetta vnt ahu, 05 parts car, 88 scirocco.. :/
I want a 2060 one really bad. Just no time and money.. maybe next summer...

3L3M3NT

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Jetta GLS TDI, 04 RTDI
Any updates?
Very interested in Pioneering Performance's GTB2260VKLR for my rebuild but awaiting your review of the performance haha!
Unfortunately things didn't go according to plan and I haven't gotten around to installing the turbo yet. There are a few other people that I've seen on Facebook that have purchased this turbo setup from Pioneering Performance and have been happy with it, of course I can't remember their names.

It's winter right now in Wisconsin, so I won't be installing it until after all the snow melts and the roads are clear of any salt that got put down.

If you can't wait another 4 months for me to install my turbo, email Adam and see if he can put you in touch with one of his customers that bought one of these turbos to see how they like them.

adjat84th

Veteran Member
TDI
'01 Jetta TDI/'15 Golf TDI
I sent Adam my 2260vklr to rebuild/upgrade to 2365vklr, and was incredibly pleased with the whole interaction. Super helpful, answered all my dumb questions, and sent pics/videos of my turbo being assembled and machined. I'm really happy with how the car is driving at the moment..surprisingly spunky around town for this size turbo, and even with my tiny CRUA injectors still in at the moment the car is no slouch!

turbocharged798

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 black ALH Jetta;09 Gasser Jetta
This is like the ultimate end all turbo upgrade for our 8V TDIs. Its the best of both worlds having a proper cast manifold. Just placed an order for a manifold so I can finally use my 2056VL . Can't wait!

derek5120

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 jetta GLS
Are they still on back order? I emailed in December and he said they were waiting on castings.