Come on, UNLOCK the -> "Whats with the HHO ignorance?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JettaJake

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 GLS 5spd
Don't (do not) lock that thread, please. It's a lame move. Yes a lame post to start, but if you do, how will the perpetrator, errr, original poster (and other hangers on), get the chance to report his newfound enlightenment?

Seriously, I see absolutely nothing wrong with the thread --- as it stands, it is very instructive for one (more for some than others) and I see nothing in there so far that constitutes a need to close the thread. It has been a rather respectable exchange considering....

Bring on the snake oil sales people; they'll set 'em up, we'll knock 'em down:D

hydrocarbon on,

jj

GoFaster

Moderator at Large
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
I don't care if the original poster and hangers-on report their enlightenment (or lack thereof).

What's wrong with that thread is that we decided some time ago to not tolerate any discussion of "junk science" and that means we HAVE to lock it. The mere existence of the topic is the need to close the thread. And yes, I also thought it was relatively respectful. BUT, we've seen it all again, and again, and again, and AGAIN, and there is no need to see it *AGAIN*.

And this one's done, too.

Keep in mind that attempts to re-activate closed discussion topics is *also* grounds for banning.

NO MORE.

Status
Not open for further replies.