Heated Aspheric Left Exterior Mirror

Digital Corpus

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'97 B4 w/ 236K mi body, 46K mi soul
I don't think I ever posted this on the forums except for an insert saying I bought one. I plan on buying 2 more just for the heating pad.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323720851456

I've had it for a number of years and lover it. I never considered hooking it up to a power supply and checking the heating pad's usage. The stock heating pads draw about 1 watt. Not really functional. The pad on this mirror draws about 15 W. Since having the mirror installed, moisture in the form or fog or rain is a literal non-issue. I plan on picking up 2 other mirrors to salvage the heating pad and put it on the passenger mirrors.

Important note though, these are first surface mirrors.

Digital Corpus

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'97 B4 w/ 236K mi body, 46K mi soul
That seller is also from whom I purchased the next-best E-code headlights for our other Passat too. I've not tested their door handles yet.

Steve Addy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
97 Mk3
They sell the regular headlights too. You can see which are the e-code ones by the lens pattern
I've noticed they sell a lot of unique things. At one time they were selling ecode headlights for B2 Passat cars. Always worried about buying from them never really knowing if the items were going to get here.

Steve

ToddA1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'96 B4V, '97 B4 (sold), '97 Jetta (scrapped)
I’ve bought from that guy before. Never had an issue.

-Todd