anybody have experience with Don Beyer dealership (winchester, va)?

sullystull

TDI
2011 JSW 6spd manual
Just looking for feedback on this dealer. I'm in the mountains of WV and travel through Winchester on a regular basis--was thinking of using this dealer for service. Any feedback? Thanks,

Colleen at Beyer

TDI
Work for VW Dealership
Beyer VW

Sully,

I'm the Inventory Mgr. at Beyer. We have been the VW dealer for 5 months now. We have very experienced VW techs.

Beyer Auto Group has been in business since 1973. Not trying to sound like an ad, but we pride ourself on our tech, service, customer satisfaction, etc.

We are trying to get VERY involved with all the VW groups in the area. And are holding a Bug Out on 10/8/11 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. to celebrate the 2012 Beetle. Please stop by.

Feel free to contact me at 540-868-3018 if you have questions or need more information.

Colleen

sullystull

TDI
2011 JSW 6spd manual
Sully,

I'm the Inventory Mgr. at Beyer. We have been the VW dealer for 5 months now. We have very experienced VW techs.

Beyer Auto Group has been in business since 1973. Not trying to sound like an ad, but we pride ourself on our tech, service, customer satisfaction, etc.

We are trying to get VERY involved with all the VW groups in the area. And are holding a Bug Out on 10/8/11 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. to celebrate the 2012 Beetle. Please stop by.

Feel free to contact me at 540-868-3018 if you have questions or need more information.

Colleen
Thanks for the info!

Birdman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Jetta 2001 Died by Truck one snowy day. Jetta 2003
Not to knock the New Dealership, but a VW dealership that has been in business for only 5 months how can the mechanics have very much experience working on our Diesels? Most shops that have been out there for years can't work on the TDI and use the switch out parts till you find the right one way to fix the car. How many different types of oil do our cars take and we all know the story's of dealerships putting in the wrong oil or to much oil/ And that is just one part of knowing what you are doing. I know my dealership (which makes it's fair share of mistakes) sends it's service techs to VW School on a regular basis and they still have problems trouble shooting problems which get charged back to us. I really hope this place is different and puts the service back into service.