2010 VW Golf TDI for sale San Antonio, TX

TDI
2010 Golf TDI
2010 VW Golf TDi, 4 door, United gray metallic, 4800 miles (not 48K!).
Fully optioned (Nav, xenons, cold weather, dynaudio, sunroof, 6 speed manual, matkit, even chromed tailpipes from the factory). Purchased Aug 3rd, 2010 and drove her from WA state to TX. MSRP was $28,425.
Excellent responsive car! Nothing wrong, inside and out. I have decided to move to CO and need a 4WD or AWD.
Anyway, Carmax today said they would give me $21K for it (good for 7 days). I want $23K for it. I can send you pictures, etc. :)

Car is in San Antonio, TX. Just moved here from overseas Japan (military). jdjohnson62@hotmail.com

Pictures can be found here http://s894.photobucket.com/albums/ac142/surfingjdjohnson/VW%20Golf%20TDI/

History: after reading about curbstoners and other trickery, I have decided to tell you the history of the car and the owner (me). I am in the military due to retire in one month. While overseas I researched the VW Golf TDI and decided to buy it through military sales. Had the car factory ordered and delivered via military Autosource to WA state, my drop off point after being overseas in Japan for two years. The car was delivered to Seattle VW in WA state in June 2010. I did not arrive to WA until Aug 2010 and picked it up on the 3rd of August. Took a meandering route to CA, stayed a few days, then to Albuquerque for a few days, then to San Antonio, TX, Corpus Christi, then back to San Antone, hence the 4800 miles on the odometer. Car may be checked out by any mechanic, VW or otherwise, no wrecks, no dings, no body work. Nothing wrong with the car, electrical or mechanical period. I have a valid address here in TX (actually two of them) - my stepmoms in San Antonio and my Mom's in Corpus. Anyway, I have all the paperwork showing it is truly a 2010 car and no wrecks, no bodywork, etc. Thanks! I just changed my mind and have decided to have my next place to work be Colorado and not TX. I do not want to purchase a car in CO due to the exorbitant taxes (9.98% vs 6.25% here in TX).

Last edited: