bolf

TDI
mk4gttdi
hi all im very new to the derv scene having swapped my mk1 golf g60 for a mk4gttdi i have the pd 130 engine recently the bottom end went on my ajz lump so got hold of a awx pd from an audi a4 i have got it all fitted in now spotted that a 40 amp strip fuse had blown above the battery i have the car in a friends garage but cant get in the drivers side because of how small the garage is car dosent seem to be getting any fuel can here pump prime and see it come out of the filter sprayed some easy start in not good i know and it fired up took the glow plugs out and turned the engine over but there dosent seem to be any fuel going in the cylinders my question is are there any fuses or relays in the car that could cause this many thanks

yatzee

Top Post Dawg
TDI
see sig
would love to help you, but i can't understand your post. Could you add some punctuation please?

Ol'Rattler

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2006 BRM Jetta
No kidding. IDK how someone can expect us to make sense of such a post. What are they teaching in schools these days? surely not the basics of proper grammar.

Also, were are you actually from,"driotwitch" is of zero help to us, and what is the engine code and year of the car would be helpful. From you ramblings, can't really be sure of what car you are referring to.

Here in NA, Mark 1, 2 ,3 mean something different than in the Rest of the World.

Last edited:

bolf

TDI
mk4gttdi
ok sorry the lack of grammar was such a problem, i have a golf gttdi pd 130 2003 model and im having a fuel starvation problem. I have replaced the injector loom and a blown strip fuse from on top of the battery,is there a relay that controls the tandem pump as i dont believe im getting fuel into the cylinders

brandonkraemer

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 TDI 1.9L 5spd ALH VE mkIV Jetta Wagon
have you replaced your fuel filter?

EDIT:

or to back up a minute... why don't you believe you are getting fuel into the cylinders?

Do you have nozzle mods?

other mods?

Last edited:

bolf

TDI
mk4gttdi
still the same fuel filter, when in tank pump primes im getting fuel from the filter. But the glow plugs are dry and when i took them out and turned the engine over there was no visible fuel coming from the ports mods are egr delete and straight through exhaust

Last edited: