Official Spotted thread

NarfBLAST

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Golf 5MT
Spotted a Mk3 Harlequin on Main street in the east end of Hamilton the other day. I don't think it was a TDI, but I was approaching head on and when I noticed the multicoloured body panels my jaw dropped open and I gave the driver the peace sign thru the windshield and they gave the peace sign out the drivers window...

They were probably like "who is that guy, better wave, oh, right, I'm driving the Harlequin"

VR6_Harlequin

Hey, yep that was me :) I saw you wave at the last second so i quickly waved back! I will just wave at anyone in that car haha so funny to see people`s reactions! and you are correct im not a TDI heh, but i did something just as good :) hint at my user name ;) Raydee is a friend and let me know you saw me and gave me the link!

01jettatractor

TDI
2001 jetta 1.9L
Had a bit of a spirited run up the dvp/404 today around 2:30p with a black de-badged mk4 Jetta. I was in the silver Golf with the tdiclub sticker on the back-side widow. Your car looks sweet, dude, love the roof racks.
Ya man that was me, I knew I would find you in this thread, love your ride man and really like the club stickers and plate frame oh and blacked out markers. Would like to hear from you bud don't be a stranger :p

Purch

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Golf TDI 6spd
Ya man that was me, I knew I would find you in this thread, love your ride man and really like the club stickers and plate frame oh and blacked out markers. Would like to hear from you bud don't be a stranger :p
Thanks man, slowly adding little bits here and there to the car to make it Mine. Just put on a black grill today and plan to Joey-Mod the headlights as soon as it warms up outside, as you can probably tell I like the black on silver look :p.
We should try and arrange some kind of GTG for us North GTA Folk, would be really cool.

NarfBLAST

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Golf 5MT
Hey, yep that was me :) I saw you wave at the last second so i quickly waved back! I will just wave at anyone in that car haha so funny to see people`s reactions! and you are correct im not a TDI heh, but i did something just as good :) hint at my user name ;) Raydee is a friend and let me know you saw me and gave me the link!
Awesome! There can't be many of those cars still around.

Sweeps

Veteran Member
TDI
None currently. MK4/5/6 Jetta's in the past.
Spotted a Black MK6 Jetta TDI in Orillia today around 6:45pm with a TDIClub plate frame, you were Eastbound on Coldwater Road, I came from northbound Hwy 11, and then turned left on Westmount.
Passed you in the turning lane, and flashed my hazards.
I have a Blue MK6 Jetta TDI.

RoadTrip was that you?

RoadTrip

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat Highline TDI
Spotted a Black MK6 Jetta TDI in Orillia today around 6:45pm with a TDIClub plate frame, you were Eastbound on Coldwater Road, I came from northbound Hwy 11, and then turned left on Westmount.
Passed you in the turning lane, and flashed my hazards.
I have a Blue MK6 Jetta TDI.

RoadTrip was that you?
Yes it was
I thought I saw a flash, but wasn't sure.

SilveR316

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 VW Golf 1.9L TDI
Had a nice run with a silver Mk4 Golf on the 401 east today around 2:45pm. We both got off at Brock in Pickering. You had a red TDI so I'm assuming you're on here as well. :)

Lost you at the yellow light as I was in a bit of a hurry.

RDA3440

Veteran Member
TDI
None
Had a nice run with a silver Mk4 Golf on the 401 east today around 2:45pm. We both got off at Brock in Pickering. You had a red TDI so I'm assuming you're on here as well. :)
Lost you at the yellow light as I was in a bit of a hurry.
Nice TDI bro. That was a fun run.

:D

NarfBLAST

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Golf 5MT
Spotted a Silver Mk4 Golf TDI with GTI tails, spoiler, and "Bug Shop" plate frame on Burlington Street in Hamilton Today.

Also spotted a blank Mk4 Golf not sure if TDI with front VW emblem replaced with Deception emblem.

MoldovaDIZEL

Vendor
TDI
mk4 TDI, 98 Cabrio AAZ
spotted this in Guelph, had to take a quadruple look to make sure im not hallucinating! and yes its quattro!

seen a mk4 golf at stone road with tinted tails, ebay smoked projectors and stock 15 painted gloss black tdi. anyone here?

LNXGUY

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'05 Jetta TDI Wagon
Probably a mis-badged trunk lid, kinda like the 2.0 TDI Passat Barrie VW had in their lot.

If you popped the hood I bet you'd be greeted with a 2.0T.

geoman

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 tdi jetta wagon
saw an 09 red jsw tdi w/beige/tan int(?) in woodstock today. great colour. rare in these parts. followed it through 6 sets of lights till i saw the west end timmies. stalking is the highest form of flattery isn't it?

clamb

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf Wagon; 2010 Golf Wagon
@lnxguy - I may try and come... Originally from Barrie. Where/when is the meet normally?