2001 TDI For Sale - Willow Grove PA

Sqirlz

TDI
Jetta, 2001, Galactic Blue metallic
I have a 2001 Jetta TDI with a bum auto transmission. Car just turned 180K miles today. Transmission went through full rebuild at 109K, but is once again on its last legs. Due to back surgergy, driving a stick is out, so I'm looking to sell this car. Engine runs great. Leather Interior (some stitching starting to go) with working seat heaters. Rest of interior in good shape. No electrical issues, other than the interior lights do not go on when the car is unlocked. Passenger side front fender has rust. Passed PA inspection in June 2011. I'm looking to get $2,000, but am open to offers. If this price is completely unreasonable, please let me know. I've never sold a car like this before. I do believe that this car would be a great candidate for auto to manual conversion.

Sqirlz

TDI
Location of car

Sorry, I didn't realize there was a Willow Grove on the West side of the State! I am on the Eastern side, northwest of Philadelphia.

Sqirlz

TDI
I have been asked a few questions regarding maintenance, so I'd thought I'd update the post with the following info regarding major work done over the last 3 years:

New alternator (3/2007) at 129K miles
Rear Shocks (5/2008) at 150K miles
New Tires, all four (6/2008) at 150K miles
EGR valve, timing belt, water pump replaced 10/2008 at 156K miles.
Flex pipe exhaust section replaced in 10/2008 also.
Window regulator and Fuel Filter replaced 1/2009 at 159K miles.
New rear brakes installed 6/2009 at about 165k

Sorry, should have put this info in the original post.