Thanks to MFAutos in Knoxville, TN

dltccf

TDI
2002 New Beetle
I want to publicly thank MF Autos for helping out our family this week. They and the TDI forums really got us out of a bind.

Our daughter was traveling in her 2002 TDI Beetle on her way back to college and 600 miles from home she accidentally put E85 in the tank. I know it was stupid but it was 1AM and she had been driving for 9 hours straight and both the diesel and E85 pumps had yellow handles. So we get the call at 1AM that the car has broken down on the side of the interstate.

I logged onto TDI forums and found that MF Auto was listed as a trusted TDI mechanic and right in Knoxville. We had the car towed there and they had her fixed up and back on the road in less than a day. Wes, the service manager, was great and we never even got to see who actually did the work, but they did a great job and saved this family from what could have been a real disaster. If you are anywhere in that area, I recommend them for good work and reasonable prices.

TNriverjet

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 JSW TDI 6MT
Good report. Thanks for sharing. I'll keep them in mind as I travel to Knoxville quite a bit.

copbait

Veteran Member
TDI
97 Passat TDi, 13 Passat TDi SEL
thanks for the report, i live a couple hours north of there, i was wondering if they were any good

razorride

Vendor
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI 2010 JSW TDI
Thank you for the good review. We appreciate the opportunity to work on anyone's vehicle. I believe I remember getting the initial phone call about this. I apologize, being as though I am the sales manager, that I could not assist you any further that day. I am happy to hear Wes, our Service Writer, and our technicians got your daughter back on the road.