FS: 02 Jetta TDi Wagon 5 Speed, Project, Temecula CA

BPT760

TDI
02 Jetta Wagon
**SOLD to TDIJIM**2002 Jetta TDI Wagon that needs and injection pump and main seal. Runs but starts to stumble after 5 miles. Engine and glow plug light come on. I took it in to a VW mechanic and was told the IP. Did the 5 speed conversion not long ago along with a new clutch master and slave. Main seal started leaking not long after conversion so my bad for not doing it then. Also did the a/c pump/dryer 6 months ago so cold a/c. Inside is still pretty good with no tears in seats. New Pioneer Radio and tires. I bought it as a salvage title @ 5 years ago. The car wasn't in an accident but the PO took out the oil pan on a bump and ruined the engine. Another was put in at @135k. The body panels are straight minus a little ding in the left rear panel. In good "used" condition with usual scratches/scrapes from age. No rust (always been a SoCal car). Mileage:219k. I'll try to answer as much as I can but I'm no mechanic.
The Thule bike racks and tow receiver will not be part of the sale.
I need $1000 cash, firm/no bartering. The 5-speed conversion is worth that alone so if I get no interest I'll just part it out. Car is located in Temecula, Ca. Please text instead of pm please: 951-404-9088. Thanks for looking.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited: