MD/VA: 2015 VW Golf TDI SEL 13k miles.

obababoy

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI,
MD/VA: 2015 VW Golf TDI SEL 13k miles. $25500

Asking: $23,000
Description: Wife and I are selling our 2015 TDI Golf because I am getting stationed overseas. The car is in perfect shape and has 13,000 miles on it as of right now. She had a 60 mile highway commute every day until we had our baby which is why we have 13k miles, If you arent sure this is the SEL model so it is the top trim level and comes with keyless push button proximity start, 12 way adjustable seat, nav, Fender audio with sub in the spare tire, huge moon roof, heated seats, sat/hd radio, auto sensing wipers, etc etc. Here is a link to VW's site for the exact car.
We live in Baltimore and I have my house in VA beach. Pretty sad to let this car go. VW has really made these cars awesome to drive.
Pictures here: http://s35.photobucket.com/user/obababoy/library/2015%20Golf?sort=3&page=1

Last edited:

obababoy

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI,
Alright fellas, so both Carmax and my dealer are willing to cut me a check for $21,000. As you all know that is a real low ball and really sucks. We do need to sell this car so I would like to hear what people are willing to offer to beat that low ball offer.

We would also much rather sell this to a private person rather than the dealer or car max.

obababoy

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI,
Man...Can't believe no one is willing to save a ton of money for an almost brand new 2015 Golf TDI. Make a reasonable offer and give this car the home it deserves!

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
TDI Clubbers are traditionally looking for a better deal.......read cheap! This looks like a great deal! Good luck in your sale!

Last edited:

cevans

TDIClub Enthusiast, TDI Parts Ninja Vendor , w/Bus
TDI
2015 Beetle Conv. TDI 6-Speed & 2006 E320 CDI
If only it was a stick...

obababoy

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI,
The DSG is worlds better than stick except for some slight increases in maint. fee's IMHO. Paddle shifters and automanual will win my vote every time now after driving this car. :)