TDI Service in Baltimore, MD?

khenry3

TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
Hey all,

I haven't posted on here in awhile. My TDI is about to hit 20,000 and I need to take it in for service and would rather not take it to the dealer. I haven't really had to get service on the car anywhere yet because the first service was done at the dealer, then I was in a pretty bad crash and when the body shop put it back together I got them to do a service. What is a good trust worthy place around Baltimore that will not kill in $$ for this service? Thanks.

hskrdu

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Golf GLS 4D 5M, 2015 GSW SE 6M
I highly recommend that you do the 20K service yourself, and save lots of money in the process. Most of the dealerships have weak service departments (but feel free to use the search to re-read all the previous threads on the DC-Balt dealers), and the 20K service is an easy way of getting to know your car. Plus, the parts can be picked up from Impex just north of you (saving quite a bit of cash), and once you sign a waiver, they have a lift in the garage- helps with the inspection or tire rotation. If you do a search, you'll find a hundred other posts with the same advice. Feel free to ask Q's!

zocco

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf GLS TDI
Get in touch with Oliver via a PM. He is da man.
---------------------------------------------------
Oliver Wegener of 'RALLYVW' fame (Their crew chief)
Baltimore, MD
He is 'TDIRacing' here on the boards

M I N I O N

scammer & kfed poser
TDI
Oliver is very knowledgable in Bmore, if you want to come to Laurel, I can do it for you as well.

strictlysmoke

Veteran Member
TDI
golf IV
my mechanic lives in woodlawn and he just did my 100,000 TB change a couple of weeks ago. let me know if you interested and i will give you his number