Just got a new 2015 Jetta TDI

Spaz87

TDI
2015 VW Jetta TDI
Hey everyone! New here checking out what this is all about. I'm most interested in hearing about everyone's mods as I'm now in the market again lol. I used to have a 2010 Jetta TDI with a Banks performance cat-back exhaust and a APR Carbonio cold air intake. Was getting ready to delete the DPF and EGR when i got an oppurtunity i couldn't refuse and ended up with a brand new one lol. I've heard the 2015 got a redesign on the EGR and DPF, is that true? What other modifcations were made? But yeah just saying hey and lookin for info on performance parts that are available for the new model!

oldpoopie

Vendor
TDI
2001 golf gl, 2006 jetta, 1981 ALH swapped rabbit pickup, 1998 beetle
How does the new 2015 Jetta's power compare with your modded 2010 Jetta?
Love your sig.....but should read
Over 7000 Different (crummy) Parts at the Prices so low you'll find it hard to resist buying subpar chinese parts that may wreck your motor.

White Passat

Veteran Member
TDI
CPO 2013 Passat TDI SEL June 2012 build date Purchased 09/14/14
How does the new 2015 Jetta's power compare with your modded 2010 Jetta?
"PROTHE" How many ways can you spell RIPOFF? This guy is bad news, too bad I didn't read the posts before I bought parts on Ebay from him.

sakonnet_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Beetle
Prothe

You are really on here after you ripped so many of these people off including myself. I was lucky I didnt install your kit you sold for my last Golf. My mechanic laughed when he saw it and said it was the cheapest kit he has ever saw.

vwmk4

Veteran Member
TDI
None at this time, Looking for a nice one though.
Thank god I read about this guy prothe before I bought anything from him.
Wonder if this guy has a conscience?

Spaz87

TDI
2015 VW Jetta TDI
Def a Power Increase

I'm loving it so far. Def pulls harder than my last one even without the mods. I can feel that extra 10 hp. It did get it's 6th Gear upsized slightly so you can run faster at lower rpms as well...another boost to the mpg gotta love it