Clutch Accelrator loss power

rhysvw

TDI
Golf MK2 AHU Tdi
Just converted mk2 golf with a AHU TDi, and getting a little problem.

If i touch the accelerator once the my foot is rested slightly on the clutch i get a good 2 second delay before the power engages.

B4 Pedal box hydraulic clutch set up
In a nutshell I cannot ride the clutch at all (i know Im not supposed too) if i drive it like a learner and take my foot right off the clutch I have no issues she accelerates good.

No faults on OBD
Any thought s?

Last edited:

Laserface

Veteran Member
TDI
ALH
Can you adjust the clutch switch so that the clutch must be depressed 1/4-1/2 an inch before opening? This will the leave the function of the switch alone, and achieve what you want.

2many diesels

Veteran Member
TDI
rabbit pickup 1z swap Audi A4 Quattro ALH. 02 Beetle TDI. 99 Golf TDI. 03 Wagon TDI. 914 Porsche ALH t
Sounds like clutch and brake switches are reversed.

Tdi Kick

Veteran Member
TDI
91 Sidekick AHU, '05 Passat Variant BHW, '03 Passat Variant BHW 4MO
Sounds like clutch and brake switches are reversed.
^^^^
This.

Check your wiring, faulty switch can cause this as well.

At least you hooked yours up. I drove mine for months before I got sick enough of the anomalies to install the switches. :p

Cheers

rhysvw

TDI
Golf MK2 AHU Tdi
Can you adjust the clutch switch so that the clutch must be depressed 1/4-1/2 an inch before opening? This will the leave the function of the switch alone, and achieve what you want.
Thanks for all the replays, appreciate it.

Ill try adjusting the clutch switch first, I'm pretty certain the switchers are on the correct way they i kept the original colour coding blue for clutch black for brake. Let you know how I get on