Driver's Side Fuse Panel layout?

DubFamily

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 BMW 328D xDrive
Hey all,

Trying to find a diagram of the interior side fuse panel for a 2012 Golf TDI. I have searched already, and found lots of talk about fuses, fuse panels, and wiring various items in but no actual discussion or images of the diagram itself.

Anyone have one?

Plus 3 Golfer

Veteran Member
TDI
Und tschüss! 2009 Jetta 12/23/2012
I don't have one but if I had a 2012 Golf, I'd look in the owner's manual.

DubFamily

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 BMW 328D xDrive
I did; no panel layout there. According to the manual the specifics are "constantly changing" so no permanent layout can be printed...

cd_booth

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta TDI DSG
I don't think anyone will share a diagram from the Bentley manual. Believe me, I've tried. Try going to your dealer and asking for one.

Rapshire

TDI
2012 Golf TDi dsg/tech
Ask the guy at the parts counter to print a fuse map for your VIN. Mine handed me a stack of paper that totaled 83 pages. There was a lot of redundancy so got it down to about 25 pages of fuse layouts so far.

40X40

Experienced
TDI
2013 Passat SEL Premium
Ask the guy at the parts counter to print a fuse map for your VIN. Mine handed me a stack of paper that totaled 83 pages. There was a lot of redundancy so got it down to about 25 pages of fuse layouts so far.
As I understand it, you DO need to know the VIN to get an accurate fuse block map.

BEFORE WORKING ON YOUR CAR....

Take a few good pictures of the fuse block. It needs to be good enough to see the fuse values.

Bill

ElectricMayhem

Veteran Member
TDI
None!
I had the same problem tonight and eventually found somebody's GTI map online that happened to match mine closely enough to be useful. Next time I go to the dealer they are going to get an earful about the $30k compact car they sold me without anything resembling useful documentation.

It was nice not having to contort yourself into the footwell to change fuses like you have to in my Volvo though.