Golf Mk3 1Z build

mk1-83

Veteran Member
TDI
LUPO 1.9 tdi 300+ hp
Nice to hear from you still running fine so
Gibonta.360 you're lost 20hp not so good thing
If mine amr 500 compressor combo works fine I'm thinking to replace the turbo for a hy35 they all come with the 9cm house the 8cm is rare I heard
You're pushing around 3bar boost on stock rods with lower cr to 6000 rpm nice it holds

p0wer

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf 3 -94 1Z 377hp, Golf 3 Cabrio 4-Motion 1.8T 620hp, Golf 3 Syncro 2.9 VR6 HX52, Bora AJM 4-Motion 2260vk +120% Firad, Passat 3B Syncro AFN 2260vk
With 0.360mm DSSR there was more power loss so these aren´t that bad. Also I wouldn´t blaim nozzles yet. It´s always combination how nozzles, nozzle bodies, pump (and all it´s ingredients), injection pipes and everything work together. That´s what I am trying to find out, and I have few tricks to try.

That´s correct, no problems with stock rods so far. Trying to head more near 400hp without NOS. I´d love to try NOS on standing mile on future too, 275 or 280km/h would be fantastic.

hatemi

Veteran Member
TDI
Audi A6 4F 3.0TDI
Still runs. Power has just so much to do on his home rebuild so no time for cars at the moment.

GOFAST

TDI
vento afn
engine performs, good tune will give you good numbers and durability. So, i was thinking to go with original slightly modified parts to find out the limits for stock parts. Also stock bottom ends are easy to have and they cost nothing if it will suffer damages some day. I hope, it will be beautiful once this happens. .
Car still running ?
How much km did you drive it now ?