Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Jetta TDI 6M
Sorry, couldn't help but chime in.

Ford Ranchero
Plymouth Scamp
Dodge Rampage
Subaru Brat

are others I can think of besides the El Camino. Good Luck!

Love watching this thread. Maybe someday I'll get a new phone with a camera and join in, lol.

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Sorry, couldn't help but chime in.

Ford Ranchero
Plymouth Scamp
Dodge Rampage
Subaru Brat

are others I can think of besides the El Camino. Good Luck!

Love watching this thread. Maybe someday I'll get a new phone with a camera and join in, lol.
Digital camera's work as well.... :) Looking forward to seeing a few wins from you!

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta that I fill by myself
Not that I'd get one but would a Subaru Baja qualify? I've seen a yellow one around work but don't have the time to look for it.
Does it have a sedan front end and an open bed?;)

Thanks to Skeeter. I couldn't think of the names Dodge/Plymouth put on theirs.

WutGas?

Veteran Member
TDI
The Last Real Jetta Sedan
Dunno. Prob based on the Trailblazer platform so wouldn't work I guess. It looks like an old 40s sedan though in the front.

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
Not a win for me, that's just a pic I downloaded from the web. However, If no one gets it today, I'll have one - it is even a TDI conversion - tomorrow.

OMG. I can't believe we never thought of that. Definitely a win with extra points and a unicorn thrown in.

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Not a win for me, that's just a pic I downloaded from the web. However, If no one gets it today, I'll have one - it is even a TDI conversion - tomorrow.
Famous last words.... I don't believe anyone who said they will get the picture tomorrow has ever won a challenge :p

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
With a TDI conversion will get you some special time with your choice of personalities from Craigslist.

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
Famous last words.... I don't believe anyone who said they will get the picture tomorrow has ever won a challenge :p
That's because if you are smart, you don't go bragging about when you are going to win. It just incites the natives to work harder.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
If someone manages to get a pic with an SSR (rare as hen's teeth), I think it should count. I saw one the other day, now that I think about it... only one in a couple of years.

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Ok.... I finally found one, no idea how good the pic will be. It is in a garage somewhat hidden.

Last edited:

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
His 2006 Jetta TDI DSG. Hers 2016 Touareg TDI 2013 Golf TDI DSG Buyback
Hey shrifty, park on the other side of the street and take another picture.

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
It is an el camino, unfortunately the way it is parked I can't get enough of the backside to count for a win. No good way to get a pic of that one.

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
Well, you could ask them to pull it out of the garage, but you would have to fix the flat on the Buick first.:eek: I might just get that Caddy tomorrow morning after all.;)

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
That's because if you are smart, you don't go bragging about when you are going to win. It just incites the natives to work harder.
Please see posts #367 & #372!;)

Last edited:

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
Ok.... I finally found one, no idea how good the pic will be. It is in a garage somewhat hidden.

I had to quote that picture. How much fail do we have here? The Buick with the flat tire is behind the truck, so the truck doesn't run either. The El is covered in dust about an inch deep. The garage door is broken. I'm guessing the truck (that they can't get out) is what they use to move the trailer, so the trailer has been sitting there on the lawn. The trailer is full of garbage.

So, when it's time to make a trash run, they have to fix the tire on the Buick, get the truck started, hook up to the trailer, fix the wiring for the lights, get the truck and trailer unstuck from the mud in the lawn... What else?

Next Challenge(#692): Your TDI with an "El Camino" style rig.

WutGas?

Veteran Member
TDI
The Last Real Jetta Sedan

#693 - Your TDI with a Donk/Hi-Riser. Bonus points if it has a theme.

Example:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Riser_(automobile)

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
LOL whitedog. :eek: That pic does win bonus points for an excellent fail compilation. :D

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
LOL whitedog. :eek: That pic does win bonus points for an excellent fail compilation. :D
It almost looks like the garage was added on to an added on shed. It reminds me of my Dads trailer house. It has a front porch added on, with an add on to that, then a car port added on to the side of that with a lean-to enclosed add-on to that.

Actually the whole compilation reminds me of my Dads place, only cleaner.

arne487

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Golf TDI, '10 TDI Cup Jetta
I got a picture with an El Camino on my way to the hardware store two hours ago. Should have just turned around and gone straight home to post it, I guess.