VW Dieselution tour in tacoma 12/1 & 12/2

lagomorph

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 golf
Just got the call from the dealer- VW's Dieselution tour will be out in full force at Robert larson's in Tacoma this weekend. Store hours are 8-8, and they'll have the huge trailer at the dealer, with lots of diesel stuff.

heres a link to a little info about it.
http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2007/09/vw-usa-launches-dieselution-tour-to.html

I may have to get the rabbit out this weekend and buzz over after drill on saturday...

Perhaps we can make a GTG out of it....

whatnxt

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Q5 TDI Premium +
Looks interesting.

What day and time do you recommend to GTG? Address?

Last edited:

michael.

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf, 2K, silver
Nice. I've seen the advertisement on the web, but didn't realize it was coming nearby.

I'll go. Anyone else nearby wanna head over w/ me? Matt & Pat - fellow T'Towners?

michael.

whatnxt

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Q5 TDI Premium +
I'm up for a drive and a GTG on Saturday. Something around 10 AM? Do the tour and then lunch? Just need a when and where.:)

michael.

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf, 2K, silver
Looks like I'll try to attend on Sunday just after lunchtime - Mobe might be joining me... and maybe FLYTDIGUY?

This is nothing official, but better than nothin.

michael.

mobe

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf
Sounds good to me, 1PM Sunday. See ya there!

And Jorry, here is an address: 7633 South Tacoma Way, 98409

Last edited:

whatnxt

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Q5 TDI Premium +
mobe said:
Sounds good to me, 1PM Sunday. See ya there!

And Jorry, here is an address: 7633 South Tacoma Way, 98409
Sounds like Sunday is the plan. We have an inch of snow at the house this morning. I hope that tomorrow will be better. Time to get the snow tires onto the car. It will be hard to get out as it is 28 outside and with the wood stove going, 80 inside. :D

Sunday:
Well, with the snow (3" at the house and the roads so-so), I will be opting out on a long drive. Have a good time and let us know how it was.

Last edited:

whatnxt

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Q5 TDI Premium +
Sounds like it was good that I did not make the trip down.

When are the PR people going to get it through their thick heads that showing us things that are not available or worse available in other places and not ours does so much damage to the existing customer base. TDIers are not dummies. They pick the car and the fuel that they used based on what they want to do, not based on what they have to do. We are independent thinkers and will act as such.:confused: :mad: