Caravan from South, South-East to TDI Fest?

xmbenito

TDI
2006 Golf GLS TDI, Blue Anthracite
clove911 said:
I'm not far from the site for tdifest so I don't really count. But I would be interested in meeting some eastern dubs and cruising up from MD.
I'm in DC...I could meet and cruise up there.

clove911

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf, blue
Well its a little early but we have a couple interested. We should picka couple meeting spots up the east cost to meet. With maybe the last meeting spot somewhere in northern MD before we go into PA.

scknight

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDI 6MT
Just so you guys know... that area is a fanstastic area to have a meeting/ tdifest. One thing to remember is that this is the beginning of a summer holiday weekend, and a very large number of cars are on the highways that you will have to use to get to KofP.
Make sure that everyone has directions to get there by themselves as you will be split up by the traffic. If you could get there before 3pm or after 8pm you would fare better.... hate to waste valuable drinking time stuck in traffic.

akmike

Veteran Member
TDI
'01 TDI naturally Jetta
Matt,
Sure my dad live in Huntsville so I would be game to join you to caravan to the fest. Pm me and we'll chat a bit more.

LouisianaTDI

TDI
2003 Red Jetta TDI
Heading up from Louisiana....

I'm thinking about heading up there if I can get one or two of my buddies that own TDI's to go.

Anyone else from nearby going? (Dallas, Houston, etc.)

vikingrob

Veteran Member
TDI
2021 Tesla Model 3 (delivery estimate May 2021)
Based on where some of you are coming from, I think I might not be seeing much of you until you hit the Pennsylvania Turnpike near Carlisle, since I think traffic to the Fest from Louisiana and Texas would join together around the western junction of I-20 and I-59.