Ever heard of firad nozzles. www.firad.it

GuyGuy

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat Comfortline DSG
anybody ever heard of these firad nozzles. www.firad.it was talking to this guy in montreal and he says just the engineering of the fuel flow through the nozzles increases them by 100%, same size!!!!

KERMA

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
99 beetle and 04 jetta
What are they selling over there at FIRAD, anyway? ;) I thought it was nozzles...

Hasenwerk

TDI
1982 Cabriolet (BEW|VNT17|Stage4), 1989 VW TriStar Syncro soon-to-be CR TDI (CBEA), 2001 Ford Ranger Edge 4x4 (ALH|VNT17|R520|Stage4)
GuyGuy said:
anybody ever heard of these firad nozzles. www.firad.it was talking to this guy in montreal and he says just the engineering of the fuel flow through the nozzles increases them by 100%, same size!!!!
These are the nozzles that I had in my AHU engine that used to be in my Syncro TriStar - 0.216mm. No complaints - made nice power and no smoke with only a mild boost increase. I have a two sets of 0.205mm here that I want to get rid of if anyone is interested in them as I am getting out of the mail order TDI stuff - $150 Canadian for a set of four and I'll throw in postage.

Hasenwerk

TDI
1982 Cabriolet (BEW|VNT17|Stage4), 1989 VW TriStar Syncro soon-to-be CR TDI (CBEA), 2001 Ford Ranger Edge 4x4 (ALH|VNT17|R520|Stage4)
Gothmolly said:
What ever happened to the Women of TDIClub calendar?
They ran off with the women who were in the last Würth calendar and D&W magazine! ;)

I dunno - injector nozzles just don't do it for me... now if it was lug nuts - that would be something to get excited about !!! :rolleyes: